• Thread starter Thread starter II TyleRR
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

II TyleRR

Reaction score
What can I do with unwanted players that won't sell ? I've heard of people using data editors to rid of them? Is there any other way ?

That would be cheating!offer them to teams for a fraction of what there worth and if you stil cant get rid of them offer to mutually terminate their contract mate.Thats all you can do realisticaly!!!

offer them to clubs for 3 lol

Yeah just offer them for extremely cheap

Every player will sell, you just may need to offer a few out for very little. The only problem you might have is players that have only just signed for your club, other teams may be reluctant to bid for them, usually due to them having massive wage demands especially as you are Man City.. However clubs will only bid for your players if they need them, i.e at the start of the game Chelsea & Liverpool will buy pretty much any striker you offer out (as long as you are a good prem team and the striker is decent) as they both need a striker.

As you don't really need the money, attempt player-exchanges, they are a great way of getting good players for free and in return making a nice saving through wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back