Manchester City v Everton

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 569

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Preview followed by live coverage of Monday's game between Manchester City and Everton in the Premier League.

More...

Slightly early no?

Anyway, hope Everton get something from this. Don't want City top at Christmas whether we have 2 games in hand or not.

hope everton win this don't want city going top at christmas

Everton FTW

Tevez' antics won't have created a good atmosphere in the changing room and Everton will nick it.

Man City 1- 2 Everton​

Please let it be snow free in *Manchester today, really looking forward to this, going to be a slobberknocker of a win for man city.
Prediction: Alot of snoods on the pitch. 3-0 home win
Cant back Everton to score unless they find Cahills head

Last edited:
Please let it be snow free in Liverpool today, really looking forward to this, going to be a slobberknocker of a win for man city

Not going to make much difference whether it's snowing in Liverpool or not considering the games at the City of Manchester Stadium...

My prediction - City 2-0 Everton.

City were brilliant without Tevez against Juventus and they easily beat West Ham without him. I expect the same again today with Jo/Ballotelli and Adebayor/Santa Cruz up front, Everton are a great team but without key players and a dip in form lately, with City on a high in form, I expect us to win, but win ugly.

Not going to make much difference whether it's snowing in Liverpool or not considering the games at the City of Manchester Stadium...
Wow...that was a clanger
Read the TV guide wrong
Let me just do a little typing tweak..

Please let it be snow free in *Manchester today, really looking forward to this, going to be a slobberknocker of a win for man city.
Prediction: Alot of snoods on the pitch. 3-0 home win
Cant back Everton to score unless they find Cahills head

I agree, its a real shame though because I really like Everton. Arteta isn't playing (correct me if I'm wrong) through suspension. I'm going to say 4 of the great snoods for the City boys today also ;)

I agree, its a real shame though because I really like Everton. Arteta isn't playing (correct me if I'm wrong) through suspension. I'm going to say 4 of the great snoods for the City boys today also ;)

TEAM NEWS
Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini has hinted that striker Carlos Tevez could play despite handing in a transfer request last weekend.

Midfielder Nigel de Jong misses out as he is serving a one-match ban.

Everton's Steven Pienaar is struggling with a groin injury while Mikel Arteta is suspended.

Tony Hibbert could return after having stitches in an ankle injury but fellow defender John Heitinga is again doubtful with a knee problem.

Back