skyfall

Reaction score
What players should I sell and what players should I buy? I don't want to spend big money on world class players (like Vidal, Falcao, Cavani, Neymar, Bale, etc.) because of the debt that the club has. I look for cheap wonderkids or bargains that could be class in the future.

I play with a 4-2-3-1 tactic with the center midfielders set as BWM - Defend and DLP - Support, the attacking midfielders are Inside Forwards/Attack on the both wings and the center attacking midfielder is a Advanced Playmaker/Support, and the striker as a Poacher.

Last edited:
I like the Bender brothers Lars and Sven others depend on if your using an update or not because i signed the likes of Lamela, Isco and Schurrle for them

Currently using the 13.0.3 update. Had Lars Bender at City and the guy was solid, won fans poty. I was looking at Diame from West Ham as he has a 4 mil euros release clause. Thinking about to bring Goretzka, Hughes and Romero too.

buy nemanja matic & javi martinez (big price tag but is really worth it) u can afford it because man utd always get a takeover few seasons in