kingmark53

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I'm playing as utd in the 2nd season and I have 2 formations I'm looking to revert to a 433 formation with three strikers. now I know I have ibra,martial,rashford and ive signed griezmann but I really wanted dybala.

So I can have perfect amount of players for rotation and keeping things fresh.. however I cant get him ive bid 125million and still got denied.

So as its looking like I'm not gonna be able to get him can anybody recommend another strong/good striker.
Players I cant use are
Ronaldo,bale,messi,icardi,diego costa,sanchez.

If you could give me some suggestions that would be great thank you.

I'm not sure what he is like on the game and whether he will have had significant upgrades but belotti is doing well in Italy and may well be an option. Depending on the type of striker you want to play I would say Aubameyang is a good shout. Sanabria at Real Betis is a great player and really develops into a monster but he is still quite young and may take a while to adapt. Kasper Dolberg is another wonderkid option.

Dependa on the role you want them to take and how much game time you want to give them.

sweet thanks man ill check them out. Ive found CF to be most effective so far so ideally that.

lewandowski i signed him as he is the perfect age for a few years till rashford is 22-23