Manchester United 2nd season

• Thread starter Thread starter bartul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2K

bartul

Reaction score
Hi guys i have just started my second season with MUFC, in my 1st season i won C.Shield,Carling Cup and Premier league in ECC Barca kicked me out in quaters.So for this season i want to build a dominating team beacouse i want to make sure to win ECC.
This is my squad:
GKs:
van der Saar
Rene Adler(bought him for bargain 7M at the end of the 1st season)

DCs:
Vidic
J.Evans
R.Miranda (probably going on loan somewhere)
Kjaer(14M end of 1st season)
Rio(trying to get rid of him but nobody wants him)

DLs:
Evra
Fabio

DR:
OShea
(i dont want to play Rafael here almost every time i play him he gets sent off and ***** up my team)

MCs:
Hamsik
Anderson
Fletcher
Gibson

AMLs:
E.Hazard
Giggs

AMRs:
Nani
Valencia

STs:
Chicarito
Rooney
Macheda
Cavani

My tactic is 4-4-2 with wingers

Board have give me 50M this season and ihave couple of questions:
1)who should i buy i need improvmets on DR,AML backup for Hazard,and a great AMR to rotate with Nani(i will sell Valencia)

2)Which team instructions should i use, which mentality, who should be my playmaker/TM etc.

3) How to give Giggs,Scholes,Neville etc. player/coach role?

4)Darijo Srna and Diego Castro are availeble for 3M each, Castro would be a great backup for Hazard, but should i go for Srna or is he too old?

Please post your suggestions

Do not sell Valencia he is one of the best wingers on the game if played correctly.
Dont sign Srna or Castro they are to old and will only get one or two good seasons out of them.
Sergio Ramos or Philipp Lahm Lahm is the answer to your problem at Right Back.

1, don't sell valencia he is amazing for me (near 30 assists first season, most in my team). You should play Rafael but maybe make his tackling down so he doesn't get sent off. James Rodriguez of Porto could provide backup for hazard. Doesn't VDS retire?

2, Hamsik as playmaker and, if playing, Cavani as a Target man. Play about with your mentality, I tend to go for attacking with fluid and roaming.

3,Isn't Neville already a coach on 11.3. To get them to become player/coach talk to them and recommend them as a coach in the future. They will say they can start right away if you want. Say yes, then offer them a new contract and now you can change it to a player/coach contract.

4, Castro would be great for only 3m. I personnally wouldn't sign Srna as you have Rafael and Fabio can play RB.

Keep Rio you fool im in my 3rd season, you should buy Sakho from PSG
Rafael is a great right back and you have fabio to use there if need be.
buy Yaya Sanogo + i got 110 million budget for just winning the league in my first season. a must buy is ashley young !! and play anderson as much as you can as a attacking play maker (advanced) he is immense. Just keep an eye out for city on mine theyve bought Hulk Aguero just about everybody whos WC on the game. Try and get some good english players for your HG registration. but most important all your over 30 players make them player coaches as they can tutor the youth + you can put them in the reserves to get them game time and they are back up if need be giggs scholes ect. buy Ageyi from Forentina he's the next essien he is a DM and a great buy!! keep hargreaves unless you havent offered him a new contract on my save he is hardly ever injured!!! but if youve let him go then never mind

Back