Manchester United 3-0 West Ham

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manchester United climb to third in the Premier League with Wayne Rooney's penalty, Nani's strike and Dimitar Berbatov's volley earning victory.

More...

where the goals good?

As i'll will have to wait and watch them on MOTD

Rooney Penalty, Nani beautiful cut inside and top corner-ish left foot, berbatov scissor kick. Great game, some of the passing before smalling, owen and carrick came on was amazing.

Rooney Penalty, Nani beautiful cut inside and top corner-ish left foot, berbatov scissor kick. Great game, some of the passing before smalling, owen and carrick came on was amazing.

Are you calling them poor ?

No! Definitely not, it was just that the good one touch passing seemed to disappear after the substitutions (A)

No! Definitely not, it was just that the good one touch passing seemed to disappear after the substitutions (A)
that because most of it was coming through the link up between scholes and berbs. will be interesting to see the pass rates on that

Has a rangers fan with us having man u in the Champions League we will have to do what Fulham did last year to "PAUL SCHOLES" man mark him , get in his face , maybe foul at every opportunity etc... if we mark him out we have at least got a Point i think :)

Nice scoreline from Utd, i really fear for West Ham not because they lost at Old Trafford because they look so blunt upfront and shacky at the back. I turned off after the Rooney penalty but from what i heard im looking forward to seeing Nani and Berba's goals later.

Has a rangers fan with us having man u in the Champions League we will have to do what Fulham did last year to "PAUL SCHOLES" man mark him , get in his face , maybe foul at every opportunity etc... if we mark him out we have at least got a Point i think :)
big if mate, better teams than you have tried that. also if you at every opportunity you will just get carded. scholes gets the space becuase of the runners like flecther and co, who drag the opposition out of place . if you wanna shut down scholes you have to shut them down too

good luck with that

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Nice scoreline from Utd, i really fear for West Ham not because they lost at Old Trafford because they look so blunt upfront and shacky at the back. I turned off after the Rooney penalty but from what i heard im looking forward to seeing Nani and Berba's goals later.
the thing is west ham weren't actually that bad. they just couldnt get into the game at all

Didn't think Nani was THAT good. Everyone might disagree but I though Scholes was much better. Nani wasted the ball a lot although he wasn't bad, obviously. Berbatov looked very good as did Giggs.

West Ham weren't bad but it is obviously difficult against United at Old Trafford. Carlton Cole held the ball up well, Dyer looked dangerous and Scott Parker played well as he generally does. Green looked shaky, made a decent save from a Fletcher strike but otherwise I wouldn't like him between my posts.

berbatov is going to be good this season!!!

Didn't think Nani was THAT good. Everyone might disagree but I though Scholes was much better. Nani wasted the ball a lot although he wasn't bad, obviously. Berbatov looked very good as did Giggs.

West Ham weren't bad but it is obviously difficult against United at Old Trafford. Carlton Cole held the ball up well, Dyer looked dangerous and Scott Parker played well as he generally does. Green looked shaky, made a decent save from a Fletcher strike but otherwise I wouldn't like him between my posts.

Nani's performance wasn't that good, his crossing was **** and some of his passes were **** and he really should have scored that chip. But the goal was outstanding.

Keiron Dyer. Another one to add to the list of players who would have improved England no end over the past 10 years if he had steered clear of injuries. Well, that and the nightclubs.

Two wins and a draw in the first three games of the season for Manchester United.

Good stuff,let it continue in our march towards the resurgence for our title.

good game. nothing special. Job done. Nice to see Berba and Wayne Scoring.

Back