Lb: Shaw / Digne *Grimaldo

Cm: Pogba / Isco / Quintero
Cm: Javi Martinez / Schneiderlin / Schweinstager *Stark, Gil Romero

Rw: Bale / Wellington Nem / Insigne
Cam: Isco / Quintero / Mata
Lw: Depay / Januzaj / Insigne

St: Malcom / Jovic / Wilson *Chicha

*In Case of injuries

I have lots and lots of players because i was hit with so many injuries my second season. My best starting lineup played together only 15-18 times!! Through the injury crisis, i won the premier league on the very last game, thanks to chelsea losing out to stoke. i also won the champions league vs Roma, beating barca, real, and city on the way.

I've been trying to sell mussachio, because I have no use for him anymore.
This transfer window, I bought Malcom (17.75 mil release clause at SLB), Carvajal (12.5 mil + rafael), and varane (25 mil + rooney) Also brought in pogba (30 mil + 30 installments)

Sold blind for 20 mil

Last season, rooney only played 20 games in all comps because of injuries, and he was taking up massive amounts of wages anyways, so i got rid of him. Rafael is a god i know, but in the LFC Marshall update, it doesnt seem so, so i exchanged him for carvajal + some cash.

I have around 14 mil left, and like 650k wages per week, so it can be adjusted. should i hold onto it till the winter? any suggestions welcome :)

I'd personally sell Insigne, Mata, Quintero, Smalling, and buy younger players for those places..
also, Sergio Romero to replace with someone like Scuffet..

Laporte, Hummels, Inigo Martinez, Bartra, Stones, Zouma would be among my favorites for the CB slot..

Calhanoglu, Max Meyer, James Rodriguez would be the preferred CAM options for me, but I guess you could still hold the ones ypu have...

aside from all that, look at players with contracts ending, and you could potentially pick a few bargains!

to be honest ive found to have a 24 man squad ideal try and trim ur squad down abit 2x for each position in ur most used formation + 2 utility players 1 as an attacking utility player and 1 who can play across mid and defence u have to big a squad players will inevitably get unhappy with game time with a squad that size and for anyone thinking how am i gonna win multiple competitions i have won every league title in 7 seasons including becoming invincibles in 1 season and on top of that i have 4 back to back ucl titles so it is possible to compete with a squad that size

what tactic did you use? sounds good

4-2-3-1 wide on control with inside fwds and advanced playmaker in the hole and 4-3-1-2 on attack as my 2nd most used formation when i just wanna go all out and score tons of goals

4-2-3-1 wide on control with inside fwds and advanced playmaker in the hole and 4-3-1-2 on attack as my 2nd most used formation when i just wanna go all out and score tons of goals

any chance that you can share the links to the tactics. quite interested

im trying to sell schweinstager right now, because hes getting injured more often and has massive wages (235k).
any suggestions for a BWM-D / DLP -D?

preferably under 25, budget of 25mil, wage is not a problem.

im trying to sell schweinstager right now, because hes getting injured more often and has massive wages (235k).
any suggestions for a BWM-D / DLP -D?

preferably under 25, budget of 25mil, wage is not a problem.

sebastian rode very good rotational midfielder that can play both roles not sure if hes rated as good on lfc update as i havent really used it yet

a good fee, could be higher, but seems decent to get a better replacement and to strengthen other areas...

Look at Lucas Romero, Mateo Kovacic, Illarramendi, Verratti, Kroos, Thiago, Kondogbia, Moutinho, Vidal and Hamsik for the central midfield role.

a tactic that might work for United -
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...-does-anybody-have-united-based-tactic-2.html

check the download link on the second last post, and give it a try...