Why is johnny evans a left back? i think u been cheating aswell.. You may aswell cheat and get the best defender and get messi while your at it

Why is johnny evans a left back? i think u been cheating aswell.. You may aswell cheat and get the best defender and get messi while your at it
I play him there as i am short at the back in terms of quality in the defence left position and he was suprisingly good at the left back postion as i had trained him for it the season before... so once agian i show you that he was not edited with my own screenie and one i found on the site

Mine:View attachment 196507
One i Found:http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...hot-2011-jonny-evans-profile_-attributes-.png

ive had rooney score 50 goals in a season mate but im sorry but please post your financies as it just seems like youve edited their financies not the players .... which is fair enough we all have our own way.. i used to cheat on all the others but this one is the only one where i never cheated!! but come off it mate im in the 4th season of one of my united saves and i can assure you that money isnt a problem seasons before is but in all the united saves ive done the 4th season is the shittiest regarding budget and ive done 5 or 6 and i win alot every year!!! But just get messi ect if money really isnt the issue and get Chiellini he is immense and sakho and papadopoulous (sp) from schalke

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

im not getting on at you about cheating mate as its impossible to get Phil jones for united on the latest patch as he wont even start contract negotiations.. ive got as far as you and further and dominated everything for something like 8 years and every week for 8 years nearly ive tryed to unsettle him and even when he says he would love to join he agent wont negotitate..... unless blackburn have been relegated which i doubt as they are never relegated on mine they are normally top 4 :/ dont get why but still ADMIT IT lol

ive had rooney score 50 goals in a season mate but im sorry but please post your financies as it just seems like youve edited their financies not the players .... which is fair enough we all have our own way.. i used to cheat on all the others but this one is the only one where i never cheated!! but come off it mate im in the 4th season of one of my united saves and i can assure you that money isnt a problem seasons before is but in all the united saves ive done the 4th season is the shittiest regarding budget and ive done 5 or 6 and i win alot every year!!! But just get messi ect if money really isnt the issue and get Chiellini he is immense and sakho and papadopoulous (sp) from schalke

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

im not getting on at you about cheating mate as its impossible to get Phil jones for united on the latest patch as he wont even start contract negotiations.. ive got as far as you and further and dominated everything for something like 8 years and every week for 8 years nearly ive tryed to unsettle him and even when he says he would love to join he agent wont negotitate..... unless blackburn have been relegated which i doubt as they are never relegated on mine they are normally top 4 :/ dont get why but still ADMIT IT lol
I don't mean as in great financial profit i mean as in a great transfer budget which had been funded by good sales of Mata and Luakau and i did actually get Phil Jones and i don't really know how i just put a bid in and his agent told me demands and they were pretty straight foward no editing in it i signed him for 21 million...
View attachment 196509View attachment 196510

Last edited:
how did you get mata aswell? and lukaku? Busquets? Gourcuff? and the rest of your squad? busquets must of cost 30plus mill. And i dont think he would wana leave barca

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

Lets see a screen shot of all the people youve sold? and bought in?

Lol first accused of cheating on stats next accused of cheating in finances not having a good day are you lol

i've also signed p.jones and all i did was keep praising and declaring interest in him eventually signing him in 2013/14 season [:

you are in your 4th season so you should be concentrating on regens and improving your youth facilities, you have a quality side, if i was to change anything with your save it would be the formation (just don't like it :p but if it works for you)

i don't wanna sound like a back seat mod but help the guy out and stop accusing him lol it doesn't matter if he cheated or not it's not a how legitimate is my team thread

Lol first accused of cheating on stats next accused of cheating in finances not having a good day are you lol

i've also signed p.jones and all i did was keep praising and declaring interest in him eventually signing him in 2013/14 season [:

you are in your 4th season so you should be concentrating on regens and improving your youth facilities, you have a quality side, if i was to change anything with your save it would be the formation (just don't like it :p but if it works for you)

i don't wanna sound like a back seat mod but help the guy out and stop accusing him lol it doesn't matter if he cheated or not it's not a how legitimate is my team thread
thanks, i been bringing a few regens through and giving them some game time ready to replace some of my first team

TBF mate on the 1.3 patch I signed him for united for 3.6 million as was offered to me by his agent, I snapped him up straight away and he is only on 86,000 so yeah will post screenie if needed and no i havent cheated at all, although I did cheat and made liverpool hit administration in another save because I was bored

I really want to buy him for united as he is immense but HOW... he never wants to join on any of my saves no matter how much i win his agent never wants to open contract negotiations :s

First of all, Evans is great LB. Second why the **** do you care about his save and his game ? Who the **** gave you right to call someone cheater ? Grow up.
Help man if you can, don't spam around. It's his game and his game only.
Get rid of Vidic, Evra, Hargo and even Fletcher...
For CB look at:
Mats Hummels
Benedict Howedes
Rafael Varane
Jordan Spence
Sakho
LB: You said you found some regen, so I won't post LB's
CM: Pedro from Sampdoria is great BTB and he can fill other roles in midfield too, Jucilei, Marcos Arouca da Silva is great, Henrique from Cruzeiro ( although he might be 28-29)...
Strikers are great, but I see you are short with wingers... Dudu, Yaisien, Eric Lamela....

Last edited by a moderator:
Shut up. If your gonna cheat you dont need to ask for help. stop being so stuck up ennit. If Hes a cheater i can call him one. and in the end i said ah well. Dont try and act like a superhero or a mod or something cause you ent are you mate. You grow up. You all waste your money playing the game cheating like that. That is if you pay for your game...Oh and how would you know hes a class LB? Been using Genie Scout? aha. Their was no need for you to get involved. I said ah I see. Still seems suspect. Im entitled to my opinion.

Last edited:
First of all, Evans is great LB. Second why the **** do you care about his save and his game ? Who the **** gave you right to call someone cheater ? Grow up.
Help man if you can, don't spam around. It's his game and his game only.
Get rid of Vidic, Evra, Hargo and even Fletcher...
For CB look at:
Mats Hummels
Benedict Howedes
Rafael Varane
Jordan Spence
Sakho
LB: You said you found some regen, so I won't post LB's
CM: Pedro from Sampdoria is great BTB and he can fill other roles in midfield too, Jucilei, Marcos Arouca da Silva is great, Henrique from Cruzeiro ( although he might be 28-29)...
Strikers are great, but I see you are short with wingers... Dudu, Yaisien, Eric Lamela....
thanks for advice, im gonna try and sign dudu for the winger and varane for my defence.