rashie

Reaction score
Start of season 2, have 192millions to spend on 3 players. Offers? :) DR is most needed, as I have default O'shea/Brown/Fabio (or is it Rafael at right).

How do you have so much money to spend in the second season?

GK. Ochoa/Adler, Foster for me has done a solid job so you don't REALLY need a player there
AMR: Alexis Sanchez if you need to, Valencia does a good job anyway and Obertan gets quite good so no need to buy anybody there
RB: Fabio and Rafael will provide the goods easily, you don't need to buy anybody in that position

I don't know, joined club at middle of first season, spent nothing, but sold Berba, won ECC, that's kinda it. :D Oh and I didn't contract all the old guys, Giggs was only who has been retained, everyone else got out, so I changed my wages budget to transfers money :)

edit: Jamie, I need to buy someone, what's the point having immense money and not spend it :) Valencia, Fabio/Rafael are good subs, not starting players, and they are all I have in those positions, so I need extra guys there.

I don't know, joined club at middle of first season, spent nothing, but sold Berba, won ECC, that's kinda it. :D Oh and I didn't contract all the old guys, Giggs was only who has been retained, everyone else got out, so I changed my wages budget to transfers money :)

edit: Jamie, I need to buy someone, what's the point having immense money and not spend it :) Valencia, Fabio/Rafael are good subs, not starting players, and they are all I have in those positions, so I need extra guys there.
beg to differ, valencia is the best rated winger in my game. rafael and fabio are definitely good enough to replace maicon and evra for me. you dont always need to spend, i havent touched any of my 63 million budget, since i dont need to buy anyone

In my current save the only person with a higher rating than Valencia is Vidic at centre back. he has 10 goals and 7 assists for me in 34 games this season which isn't too bad. Fabio and Rafael will both play RB at a very high level from the first season for me, even though Fabio is only rated as "Competant" at the position. You can save the money and try and reduce the club's debt, seems like an idea to me :)

In my current save the only person with a higher rating than Valencia is Vidic at centre back. he has 10 goals and 7 assists for me in 34 games this season which isn't too bad. Fabio and Rafael will both play RB at a very high level from the first season for me, even though Fabio is only rated as "Competant" at the position. You can save the money and try and reduce the club's debt, seems like an idea to me :)
i actually re trained them in their weaker position so they are currently accomplished on their weaker flank

What about signing CR + Adler? :D Madrid just accepted 140mln for CR, 30mln should be enoiugh for Adler, enough money to invest at other things left too. :p

What about signing CR + Adler? :D Madrid just accepted 140mln for CR, 30mln should be enoiugh for Adler, enough money to invest at other things left too. :p
waste of money for ronaldo,

It's pointless singing Ronaldo, £140 million? You could buy three whole squads for that amount!