Ramires

Reaction score
As my FM11 Downloads to my computor i have decided that im gonna be manchester united playing
4-1-2-1-2 (Dimand shape) i plan on signing Garteh Bale And Luka Modric Of tottenham but i need a goal keeper and a right back anybody have any sujestions?
is there anyone i should sell or anything

this what my Team should look like
Goalkeeper- Edwin van der sar (Need someone else)
Left Back- Evra
Right Back-John O Shea (need someone else
Center Back- Vidic
Center Back Ferniand
Left Midfeid- Velancia ( but should slot bacl theree)
RM- Giggs
AMC- Modric
ST-ROONEY
St- bERBETOV
if thdere is any player roles is well
Much apperciated
Alfie

Lloris, Akinfeev and Srna

akinfeev 15m lloris 35m

Prob get aldler for 7.5m at the end of first season as he wants to leave, and maybe srna on a free cause his contract runs out spurs stole him on me :(

thamlsa, probaally leave edwin for aa season after that like you said ill get adler, anyone i should sell though

Park and Kuzchak (sp) amos is decent cover.

you should know this if you are a fm player, dont make threads when you know this jees

I bought Sergio Asenjo for 1m + Macheda. Will keep VDS for 1st season as he is still top notch and then depending on if he is ready for full time GK will have him in rotation with VDS or if he is ready will make him 1st keeper.

I bought Sergio Asenjo for 1m + Macheda. Will keep VDS for 1st season as he is still top notch and then depending on if he is ready for full time GK will have him in rotation with VDS or if he is ready will make him 1st keeper.
Try that offer seem good deal for me couple more questions
when a player stats say _ what does that mean
whats rooneys best role

you want bale, modric + a goal keeper with a £21m budget? :D wunna have to sell Rooney to get all them 3...

Try that offer seem good deal for me couple more questions
when a player stats say _ what does that mean
whats rooneys best role

It means there hidden, use you best scout to scout the player and thier stats will come out. My scout say he will be like VDS!

serge aurier for dr and benaglio, neuer or rene adler as GK. and what did you do with rafael. Man Utd already had one of the best right full back in the game?

you need:

Rb:
Daniel Schwaab, Andreas Beck, Daniel Congre, Mikael Chretien, Rafinha, Di Selvestre, Marco Motta

Cm: (Scholes replacement)

Nuri Sahin, Ricardo Montolivo, Steven Defour, Axel Witsel, Milan Badelj, Coutinho, Javi Martinez, Tiberio Guarente

Gk: (VDS replacement)

Maarten Stekelenburg, Manuel Neuer, Andrea Consigli, David De Gea, Sergio Asenjo, Fernando Muslera, Sergio Romero, David Ospina, Rui Patricio