Sherkey

Reaction score
View attachment 123075
MANCHESTER UNITED
View attachment 123070

The trophy cabinet of United is impressive, boasting a lot of honours.

View attachment 123068

In terms of managers, there have been two managers who have become legends in their own right at Old Trafford.

View attachment 123072

View attachment 123071

POST-FERGUSON ERA

Post Sir Alex Ferguson, the club had a couple of appointments - David Moyes and Louis van Gaal. Both of the managers were unable to bring any sort of stability to Manchester United, and their old panache evaded them. LvG did manage to win the FA Cup before his dismissal, but overall, the three years were filled with disappointment for the United. All of this changed once Jose Mourinho was appointed.

Last edited:
Dude very similar to my story and layout even with the headings. Try and be a bit more creative and use your own imagination to come up with stuff.

Dude very similar to my story and layout even with the headings. Try and be a bit more creative and use your own imagination to come up with stuff.

Mate, Is that not a bit rich considering your squad layout is almost identical to the way I've been doing mine for the past 3 years. If it is copying yous, be delighted someone liked your layout enough to imitate it. Trust me, I couldn't tell you how many times I've seen my layouts copied and it just tells me I'm doing something right. You can either be bitter or flattered by it; but remember, it's just a game.

Mate, Is that not a bit rich considering your squad layout is almost identical to the way I've been doing mine for the past 3 years. If it is copying yous, be delighted someone liked your layout enough to imitate it. Trust me, I couldn't tell you how many times I've seen my layouts copied and it just tells me I'm doing something right. You can either be bitter or flattered by it; but remember, it's just a game.

mate I wasn't being bitter your layout is awesome and yes mines very similar but I have done it this way for a long time too. I was more getting at the Headlines. Anyway no more talking about it on here, good luck Sherkey.

all users who post stories are entitled to present it in any way they wish.Good stories boys,good luck