james0192

Reaction score
Right,
I'm playing as Manchester united and I'm in my second season. everything is going well, and I'm winning most things!

anyway, i play 4-2-3-1 formation (I know, how original and innovative!) with a central midfield paring of a DLP set to support and a BWM set to defend - it seemed the natural thing to do with Carrick and Fellaini at my disposal.

The thing is I tend to rotate a lot. As I see it I have a first XI and then a second XI that's nearly as good and it works out a 60-40 split playing time respectively (the first XI plays 60% of the time the second 40%).

The problem is that Fellaini is the only real BWM in the squad, Currently I uses a combination of Jones and Fletcher but I've plans for Jones to be my first choice CB and Fletcher isn't quite good enough in my opinion.

What I need is a second CM that would be good for the BWM position who's not too expensive (bellow 20m maybe?) and fairly young.

Further to that I also need another good CM for DLP, Carrick's not getting any younger. I've bought Verratti from PSG and he's perfect for the role but I need another player who can give him competition in 2-3 seasons time.

DLP you definitely want one of: Leon Goretzka; Curro; Pedro Obiang (most reliable to develop as he has fixed potential); or perhaps Strootman (Beasting it for me at Chelsea)

BWM could also be Strootman - so that's a plus toward signing him. Other options include Garmash; Matuidi (very consistent despite the looks) or Wanyama maybe.

DLP you definitely want one of: Leon Goretzka; Curro; Pedro Obiang (most reliable to develop as he has fixed potential); or perhaps Strootman (Beasting it for me at Chelsea)

BWM could also be Strootman - so that's a plus toward signing him. Other options include Garmash; Matuidi (very consistent despite the looks) or Wanyama maybe.

Does Curro have a lot of growth potential then? I already have him but my staff don't seem to think much of him
Obiang has recently moved to chelsea so that'll be unlikely. I looked up Goretzka, can't believe I forgot about him tbh, I had him on FM13 and he was great.

Strootman and Wanyama are both out of my price range, I'll have alook at the other too though, thanks!

EDIT: According to my scouts' reports Matuidi's estimated cost is 51-68m pounds. Thats not going to happen then.

Last edited:
DLP pogba and bwm bender either 1 or neustadter hes a monster