AS4

Reaction score
So.
I am currently in the third season, and I made this thread so that I could look for constant advice for each and every transfer window with the Red Devils.
I have had a hugely successful two seasons with them. Currently, have won pretty much all the trophies.. and haven't lost out on a single one yet.

My squad as of now is:

20e302337350b06184920f442ca5cec6.png

ba335b411293b136336aec65e05bd59e.png

Yeah. I really don't know where to improve anymore. And I have been bringing in a steady flow of good regens that I think have enough class to improve the squad.

So, right now, I am in June 2015. With a budget of GBP 59.46M and a wage budget of 350,000 per week.
With that in mind, where can I improve?

Formations I play:

4-5-1 :
-----------CF(Att)----------

IF(S)-----------------IF(S)

-------CM(Att)-CM(Att)-------

-----------HB(D)----------

WB(Att)-CD(D)-CD(D)-WB(Att)

-----------SK(D)----------

3-5-2:
-------CF(Att)--F9(S)-------

DW(S)----SS(Att)-----DW(S)

------BWM(D)-BWM(D)-----

---CD(X)--CD(X)--CD(X)---

-----------SK(S)----------

And a 3rd tactic, which keeps on changing every season...

Any suggestions will be welcome! :)
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Wow i have to say you have a good team but your squad is aging you have quite alot of players getting over 30+ and i bet those guys are on outrages wages IE: Ibra, Silva, Kompany, Rio. may be worth trying to get rid of you old players and start trying to bring through the youngsters which will bring your wage budget down which will mean getting more transfer budget in the long run to keep bringing in star young players.

It would probably be best to do now while your team are on a high and in the winning mood than rather than in a couple of years when your team may not be playing so well as will make it harder for yourself.

Maybe set yourself a 3 year plan from now of getting rid of any dead wood players from your team and a few aging players over the next couple of windows and build a team around Pogba so instead of going for every trophy in the next few years do a transitional period where you might not win everything just focus on finishing top 4 and maybe winning fa cup or whatever and then by the end of the 3 years you could have a young fresh energetic squad with Pogba as your star player and possibly captain challenging for every honor again

Wow i have to say you have a good team but your squad is aging you have quite alot of players getting over 30+ and i bet those guys are on outrages wages IE: Ibra, Silva, Kompany, Rio. may be worth trying to get rid of you old players and start trying to bring through the youngsters which will bring your wage budget down which will mean getting more transfer budget in the long run to keep bringing in star young players.

It would probably be best to do now while your team are on a high and in the winning mood than rather than in a couple of years when your team may not be playing so well as will make it harder for yourself.

Maybe set yourself a 3 year plan from now of getting rid of any dead wood players from your team and a few aging players over the next couple of windows and build a team around Pogba so instead of going for every trophy in the next few years do a transitional period where you might not win everything just focus on finishing top 4 and maybe winning fa cup or whatever and then by the end of the 3 years you could have a young fresh energetic squad with Pogba as your star player and possibly captain challenging for every honor again

Thanks mate..
Firstly, Rio and Giggsy are retiring this month so that will defo free up the wage room. As for Ibra, Thiago Silva and Kompany, I got the three of them last season - reason being that I know that they are old but I know that Thiago Silva and Kompany are at their peak, since standard centrebacks peak in early thirties.. (Silva is 30 and Kompany 29) which means that they will be good enough as long as they are contracted to me. So best bet would be to keep them as long as they are contracted - considering both are playing for me at 150K per week (an estimate).. Ibra is at 245K p/w but he gets me goals in the big fixtures..and he has two years more on his contract - and given his age he should be ideal to tutor my younger strikers.

I know I have to start a transitional period, but really don't know which players to target for what positions.. My wingbacks seem to be covered (Alaba, Santon, Buttner, even Jones to a certain degree, and Rafael and Fabio)...
So not investing there. The other places idk..
In CBs I have Jones, Balanta and looking at snatching Varane - which should build my future centrebacks..

Any ideas for young players in the areas that are aging?

I would advise you have a look at Josip Drmic for good cover,his stats don't reflect his ability in the game. Scored at least 1 in 2 in my Wolfsburg save in 2015!