Manchester United debt hits £716m

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Debts at Manchester United's parent company swell to £716.5m, according to the firm's latest accounts.

More...

best thing the glazers could do is put it up for sale, and someone with actual money come and buy them. but nah, why would i want that? ;)

wow ****

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

hey lads ive just made my sig but how to i get it on this site lol

****** glazers are pathetic buissiness men who dont even know how to run a football club honestly you obviously dont go get a loan to buy United and then constantly keep getting more loan to pay off other debts while other debts are rising

Not sure why we need to keep hearing about United's financial issues. They always rake in enough turnover to stay afloat anyway, so it's not like it's ever going down to administration for them.

Most teams have financial issues at the moment, it's the way of the footballing world nowadays. All those United haters out there might be enjoying this (myself included), but 18/19 times, United are ahead of you in the Premiership and probably will be for many years yet.

wow, tell us something we didnt know please.

the club will be fine. they could fine a arab tomorrow wit billions of pounds, to buy the club.

I know United is a massive club with a huge reputation, but who wants £700m odd debt?

when you have 800billion tho, wot is 700million to you.

Spare change.

Who said they would have 800 billion? oO) For all you know they might have about £1b, buy the club and then you're screwed. Can't just say, they are definitely going to be loaded, it's not like that, proven by previous owners like the Glaziers and Tom Hicks and Co.

****** glazers are pathetic buissiness men who dont even know how to run a football club honestly you obviously dont go get a loan to buy United and then constantly keep getting more loan to pay off other debts while other debts are rising
that sounds a little too familier lol

Who said they would have 800 billion? oO) For all you know they might have about £1b, buy the club and then you're screwed. Can't just say, they are definitely going to be loaded, it's not like that, proven by previous owners like the Glaziers and Tom Hicks and Co.

yh but these are arabs.

the guy who they spoke to in qatar is loaded. like riches in the country.

Where do you get your figures from?

I believe he's referring to a situation where a ridiculously rich Arab consortium purchases the club.

However, 800b? Yeah, that's why people tend not to take Scott too seriously on here.

Tbh I dont Think this would be in the news if there was some united transfer gossip but because SAF said he isnt gonna buy anyone. they need something to write about :S

I believe he's referring to a situation where a ridiculously rich Arab consortium purchases the club.

However, 800b? Yeah, that's why people tend not to take Scott too seriously on here.

i think i used 800b as an exageration to say, how 700million isnt a lot to filthy rich arabs.

i dnt think tht they might have tht, but it was just an example.

Back