Manchester United Debt

• Thread starter Thread starter England66
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1K

England66

Reaction score
I didn't realize there was that much debt. After the first season I am 25m in red after winning everything but the CL where reached the Semis. I haven't overspent at all really? only a couple signings in and a few out. I think roughly around 25m spent on transfers and my wages are really low. Any advice?

I didn't realize there was that much debt. After the first season I am 25m in red after winning everything but the CL where reached the Semis. I haven't overspent at all really? only a couple signings in and a few out. I think roughly around 25m spent on transfers and my wages are really low. Any advice?
Thats because you are paying off the debt with montly payments but you should get a windfall at the end of the season if your not overspending for things like sponsors, tv rights and so forth

Thats because you are paying off the debt with montly payments but you should get a windfall at the end of the season if your not overspending for things like sponsors, tv rights and so forth

Yeah only just realized that, sorry my bad, my balance gone back to over 100m after sponsors. Thanks.

Back