Manchester United Domination And Goals Tactics

Reaction score
this tactic has resulted in 7 league titles and 4 back to back ucl's winning every title for the past 4 years

klyVi.jpg

8GLY8.jpg

uewcQ.jpg

Lr9hC.jpg

v3rY5.jpg

CiQUL.jpg

5wF3F.jpg

View attachment 232945View attachment 232944

enjoy people

Why not put it in the downloads section then? There's very little to discuss here.

Why not put it in the downloads section then? There's very little to discuss here.

i wernt sure of the rules in that section mate so i just put it in here cos it mention about converting files and i dont know how to do that lol i mainly put it up as someone asked for the tactics my 1st time posting a tactic on a forum lol

There's a sub-forum for this: Share & Download FM 15 Tactics

The rules are straight forward and described in the heading?

Do you have a great tactic for FM 15 that you want to share with everyone? Or simply browse our huge collection of top tactics from our great community to help you win the crucial match

There's a sub-forum for this: Share & Download FM 15 Tactics

The rules are straight forward and described in the heading?

Do you have a great tactic for FM 15 that you want to share with everyone? Or simply browse our huge collection of top tactics from our great community to help you win the crucial match

i really cant be bothered taking all them screeenies again and reposting it all if a mod can move it for me it'd be appriciated

no need to get funny about it tho

no need to get funny about it tho
I wasn't funny about anything. I'm simply saying that just reading the heading would tell you all you need to know about the area. The other threads in there follow exactly the same format as yours does here as well.

i really cant be bothered taking all them screeenies again and reposting it all if a mod can move it for me it'd be appriciated
FWIW, it should be simple enough to do yourself. Quote your own post and then just copy the entire text section (minus the quote tags of course) to the new thread. It should copy over the links to the images as is.