Reaction score
This is a man u style tactic lots of pin point passing attack fluidity and great counter attacking. The aim of the tactic is to turn defence to attack in an instant. It has been tweaked a little from how united usually play but there philisophy is there with short passes and alot of crosses into the box. The tactic aims to have a lot of possesion by quickly closing the oppostition players down and playing a high line so when in the possesion of the ball the defence is there to help with the build up from defence to attack. Most games i get 20-25 shots with around 5 clear cut chances and over 60 percent possesion. I have only used this with united it had great results it may work with another top team like barca real chelsea etc. Feel free to use this tactic and post your feedback.

p.s (players in yann m'villa,leighton baines,jetro willems)
(players out berbatov,anderson,bebe,)

i played phil jones at right back because imo he is one of the best right backs on the game from the start and develops into the best cb,cdm n rb on the game a few seasons in

manchester united domination tactic.tac

Last edited:
hi any chance you could post your fixtures and results, as it looks interesting and i wanted to see a little bit more detail.

Thanks,

Simon

What team instructions do you use? For instant do you have set it to shorter passing, default or direct?

I have specific instructions for each individual player such as creative freedom closing down, passing mixed for my playmaker, shorter for the rest.

I have specific instructions for each individual player such as creative freedom closing down, passing mixed for my playmaker, shorter for the rest.

If you want to get more attention and wont have to deal with the same questions over and over again, why not re-write the OPening post and update it with all the information you would like when donwloading a tactic. Have a look at some of the more indepth threads here for some suggestions on the layout.

In no way is this mandatory, think of it as a helpful suggestion :D

Cheers

Yeah, so the screenshots, match prep, OI's etc.

Last edited:
I dont see how you can call this dominating, its more or less useless with United. I play LFC-marshall version with Kagawa and Rvp in the squad and i still havent scored a goal from the striker in 18 games!!! The wingers gets a few shots but they keep missing and the central midfield is not involved in the game at all. Rvp, who is a Trequarista should fit perfect in such a position but hes played an average of 6.54 in 16 games scoring 0 goals! This game is getting harder and harder, cant even win with United anymore

I dont see how you can call this dominating, its more or less useless with United. I play LFC-marshall version with Kagawa and Rvp in the squad and i still havent scored a goal from the striker in 18 games!!! The wingers gets a few shots but they keep missing and the central midfield is not involved in the game at all. Rvp, who is a Trequarista should fit perfect in such a position but hes played an average of 6.54 in 16 games scoring 0 goals! This game is getting harder and harder, cant even win with United anymore

Mate try playing Rooney as a target man or RVP as a DLF/AF. If you want both of them to start for you Have one of them as a deep lying forward while the other is an advanced forward. if you can't win with united you need to look at your tactics mate. one of the easiest team to be with the squad of players you have.