Jrddrkly

Reaction score
Hey, I'm now playing as Manchester United (Yes I move between games alot) and I need to sign a new striker, I play 4-4-2 with Rooney on the Left Wing as an inside forward because I think thats where he plays the best. Anyway, I'm in my first season and I hvae just under £10 million to spend on the striker with 200k on wages. He needs to be a fast striker so that he can play along side Berbatov....

So yeah
Fast Striker (Poacher or Advance Forward)
July 2009
£9,800,000
£200,000 wages

Thanks in advance :)

maybe lukaku ?? his pace isnt the best but still a quality striker but if he isnt what your looking for sorry

Nah thanks a lot mate. He;s not quite what I'm looking for, I was thinking of someone who could star now, but thanks anyway matey :D

yaya sanogo at complete forward bangs in goals at 19 years old

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

or edindzeko with monthly instalments?

Hulk? Bit pricey probably...

Agbonlahor belies his stats, he's a consistent goal poacher and the fastest in the game.

I got Agbonlahor for my manchester united game and he plays pretty good... But i think personally I like Macheda, he's just pure class every game i play him in, he gets better rates than Rooney upfront.

Rooney as a poacher is great...he got 30+ for me in a season