Manchester United - GK, DC, MC, ST

• Thread starter Thread starter zzeezzy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 3K

zzeezzy

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I am looking for possibilities for the GK, DC, MC and ST position. Regarding the MC position it does not really matter whether they are an AMC/MC I just want a real creative spark! I have winner expectationa therefore my budget is about 22m. I am in first season just started the game and do not really know who to buy lol.

Thanks for any help in advance guys.

Z.

GK - Frey, Stekelenburg,Weiese, Ocoha,
DC - Kjaer, Otamendi, Demilichellis
MC - Henrique, Hazard
ST - Dzeko, Soldado, Cardozo

If you adjust you wage budget you can get marek hamsik and jan vertonghen for a combined fee of 36 million hamsik 26, jan 10. I'd leave GK till next season. and hernandez is good enough, lethal finisher

GK - Frey, Stekelenburg,Weiese, Ocoha,
DC - Kjaer, Otamendi, Demilichellis
MC - Henrique, Hazard
ST - Dzeko, Soldado, Cardozo

Regarding DC who would be your choice?

Also I am trying to sign Hazard but I have been negotiating with them for ages, they wont accept a price i deem acceptable. They want about 18.5m but I only really want to go as far as 14.5M.

Don't sign Ochoa, he is proper poo on this game.

Ryan Shawcross would be a great buy mate.

Hmm I think his stats are ok but when i tried to buy him I got around 12.5m until it got accepted and his stats just dont merit that imo.

Regarding DC who would be your choice?

Also I am trying to sign Hazard but I have been negotiating with them for ages, they wont accept a price i deem acceptable. They want about 18.5m but I only really want to go as far as 14.5M.

You might as well go 4 mil extra. Trust me he is worth it ;)

Hmm I think his stats are ok but when i tried to buy him I got around 12.5m until it got accepted and his stats just dont merit that imo.

Should be able to get him for 10 an hes only young and will just get better and better..

Should be able to get him for 10 an hes only young and will just get better and better..

Wouldnt Otamendi be a better buy he is 22 as well and has impressive stats?

If you adjust you wage budget you can get marek hamsik and jan vertonghen for a combined fee of 36 million hamsik 26, jan 10. I'd leave GK till next season. and hernandez is good enough, lethal finisher
Why do United always sign Vertonghen for £9.5M on every game Mike? Is there some sort of deal in real life? I don't think he looks worth that kind of money tbh anyway, much better CB's available.

Why do United always sign Vertonghen for £9.5M on every game Mike? Is there some sort of deal in real life? I don't think he looks worth that kind of money tbh anyway, much better CB's available.

In real life Man U & Arsenal want him :)

Wouldnt Otamendi be a better buy he is 22 as well and has impressive stats?

Maybe yer but personally I don't like Otamendi his height and jumping really puts me off plus Shawcross is English.

Mario Fernandes becomes the best on the game and is decent at the start.

hes one of the best ball play defenders in the game, and a perfect replacement for rio ferdinand

Last edited:
GK - Akinfeev, Lloris, De Gea
DC - Shawcross !
MC - Hamsik, Sahin, Hazard
ST - Cavani, Abel Hernandez, Barrios

Gk-Wiese,Neuer,Frey
Dc-Breno,Gamberini,Chivu,Shawcross
Mc-Santi Cazorla,Juan Mata,Sebastian Giovinco,Diego
St-Crouch,Jozi Altidore,Bojan,Nilmar,Luis Fabiano

Back