Manchester United Help please!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Katsuo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1K

Katsuo

Reaction score
Hey I'm currently playing as Manchester United. I'm 3/4 down with my first season. Looking for someone to sign at the end of the season.

I play a 4-4-2

Starting 11:
ST: Federico Macheda(54 goals so far),Rooney,Hernandez
LW: Giggs/Park
CM:Fletcher,Hargreaves
RW:Nani( 30 assists),BeBe
LB:Evra/Fabio
CB:John Evans/Rio/Vidic
RB/ Browns/Rafael
GK:Edwin Van Der Sar, Ben Amos

Currently i have 50 millions euro to spend

Sold: Valencia, Anderson, Carrick, Berbatov

I'm looking for a ball winning midfield since i play likeManchester United real life style. Only creative on the wing. My CM only job is to take the ball from mid and pass it onto one of my winger. As you know Hargreaves is 29 years, so could anyone give me some player that young and cheap Ball winning mid. Also i need a cheap LW to replace Giggs

Thank you

Leroy Fer I got him on the cheap as i unsettled him and he was desperate to come to united just started my second season and so for he has been constantly playing with confidence or bossing the midfield great signing!!!!

and when it comes to a left winger i swear to god stick nani on the left and bebe on the right. Have nani cut inside and bebe to hug the touchline. I gave bebe the lions share of the games in the first season and he has proven his worth. Also guido marilungo is good i got him on loan with an option to buy but annoyingly didnt have the funds to buy him at the end of the season

Etienne Capoue and Eden Hazard

Is macheda that good??? I usually buy another player to bang the goals... usually Babacar, Dzeko or Aguero.

RW: Jovetic, although... I never tested him. Another good choice would be Navas, but he's prety expensive! My first choice is still Valencia for the right flank.
Another really great choices would be a polish player that plays for Ajax and Hazard. The last one always get to be one of the top midfilders in the world, but I never tested him.

Brown is a pretty good first choice in the first season, but I usually try Azpilicueta or Diego Renan for a definitive solution. Srna is old, but for some reason he's a monster player for at least 3 seasons. Problem is... if you decide to buy him, in the future, Azpilicueta and Renan will be REALLY expensive.

Back