• Views Views 1K

*JK*

19th Title Here we Come
Reaction score
1ST Season

Manchester United

Defensive Midfield - Defensive Midfielder Support
Centre Midfield - Box to Box Support

I have £14million, £25m max with installments but I need these postions and I am at the start of the game.

artur vidal (leverkusen)

javi martinez (bilbao)

---------- Post added at 03:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 AM ----------

aturo vidal is supposedly very good :P
very good, tracking him for second season

Vidal is good. Charles Kabore always served me well

artur vidal (leverkusen)

javi martinez (bilbao)

---------- Post added at 03:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 AM ----------

very good, tracking him for second season

agreed.

Javi Martinez is amazing. <3

Cheers guys trying to develop a tactic !

Brought in Vidal half way threw m6y first season as united amd transformed midfield not only did he play great balls forward he had a great long shot.Was ****** when I found out he was cup tied for Europe.Tho the same went for Adam Johnson Ashley Young and Adler.Was playing on 11.1 but he hasnt changed in the update he is as good as ever.

Doesn't Vidal have a minimum fee release clause (possibly just to foreign clubs) of £11.5m or so? Also, what's wrong with Fletcher for your box-to-box CM? Save yourself some money mate, no need to buy if you've got a good player already sitting in front of you.

Anderson, Hargreaves, Fletcher. ^.^

Vidal is imba too.

---------- Post added at 03:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 AM ----------

Anderson, Hargreaves, Fletcher. ^.^

Vidal is imba too.

Moussa Sissoko is good to.
his in Toulouse FC from the start

If I wanna buy a MCL, which one should I buy, Dzsudzsak/Bale/a.young/Hazard?:)

If I wanna buy a MCL, which one should I buy, Dzsudzsak/Bale/a.young/Hazard?:)
I found Elia to be a very good player in my chelsea save.Depends really Bale will cost at min 30m Hazard prob 18 Elia 15m and I dont know about Dzsudzsak because I have never bought him.

Hazard is a good buy, i had him in my United save with Nani on the other wing, hes consistent performer.

Rodwell will perform both of those roles for you. United are supposedly interested in him IRL, I think he'd be the perfect buy.

Back