Maxi6pack

Reaction score
Has anyone ever been manchester united and been taken over. I am currently manchester united and the club still has a load of debts and i am losing 10 million pound a month. I just want someone to takeover and give me a high transfer budget!

PS I don't want to use FMRTE.

just finished long save playin till jan 2030 and never had take over but the debts are always paid off by 2017 anyways mate

you might get taken over, you might not. different saves, different possibilities.

you might get taken over, you might not. different saves, different possibilities.
Indeed, Very True, I jsut like getting taken over because they often give you more things or build more things. I got taken over when i was liverpool and they built a new stadium.

10million a month. What the **** are you spending it on..

But to bad you don't wanna use FMRTE. Just need to change the chairman status 500 and he'd sell the club. Just would need someone to buy it.

I have about 3 loans the club has to pay off. Every month i I lose 8 mill plus on loan repayments. I expanded the stadium so i get more ticket revenue but i still lose alot from loan repayments.

I have about 3 loans the club has to pay off. Every month i I lose 8 mill plus on loan repayments. I expanded the stadium so i get more ticket revenue but i still lose alot from loan repayments.
Dude, expanding your stadium costs money as well. Nothing is free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK... So, I've played FM since 2007, so it may come as a shock, but what is FMRTE?

And no United takeovers till 2014 on my save.

u still end up with money to spend if u win the league and do decent in cl. plus united have smalling, evans the two da silvas and now phil jones. its not like u need to spend big in that department. a cm or 2 maybe. altough the thought of losing 10 million a month is fairly sicknin

To be Fair, I Wasn't Sure What FMRTE Was Till Recently.
FMRTE Stands For Football Manager Real Time Editor.
It Allows You To Edit The Clubs. So You Could Edit ANYTHING. For Instance You Could Put Messi At AFC Wimbleto. You Can Adjust Budjets, Change Stats Improve Stadiums, Get Your Chairman To Want To Leave Or Even Be A Sugar Daddy.
At First I Thought You Had To Pay But There Is A Free Version.
Hope This Helped. :)

OK... So, I've played FM since 2007, so it may come as a shock, but what is FMRTE?

And no United takeovers till 2014 on my save.

Fmrte...is a real time editor that you can use to do many things to your current save......many use it to cheat but you can use it to keep up with current transfers etc etc

in this case you could set the chairman status to very low ie 1 and within a few weeks you will get a message saying he intends to sell....
there is no garautee it will be a tycoon who buys but it 1 save I tried this and was taken over 6 months later given 180m to spend ...very nice

To be Fair, I Wasn't Sure What FMRTE Was Till Recently.
FMRTE Stands For Football Manager Real Time Editor.
It Allows You To Edit The Clubs. So You Could Edit ANYTHING. For Instance You Could Put Messi At AFC Wimbleto. You Can Adjust Budjets, Change Stats Improve Stadiums, Get Your Chairman To Want To Leave Or Even Be A Sugar Daddy.
At First I Thought You Had To Pay But There Is A Free Version.
Hope This Helped. :)

You Have Too Much Free Time.

I simmed to 2020 and then joined United and I had $200m (pounds, I have an American keyboard) to spend