Manchester United: The Youth Come Alive !

Gavinwwe

Reaction score
View attachment 343185
Alex Ferguson RETIRES After 26 years Due to Medical reason

*I woke up turned on the tele when my Gf came in and told me Alex has retired For "Medical reasons" I know the real reason for his sudden retirement i jumped out of bed and grabbed my phone and rung Alex

Me: Alex we talked about the all retirement You promised me you was gonna go untill 2014

Saf: I know and im sorry But my health has got worst Anyway while your on the phone would you like to be the Manager of Manchester United Son United need a young Manager you played under me and for your country!

Me: Let me talk to Kate and get back to you Bye Papa... "Hangs Up"

*As i got off the phone Kate came in with a can of coke and a piece of toast and said take it I ran to Old trafford I only lived around of the corner and Alex said my deal would run out in 2014 I agreed a £220,00 Thousand per week The Meeting was kept short i met with staff and players and i looked at Mike and said It time for the Youth to come Alive !

BREAKING NEWS: PSG Hire New Manager

After numbered of Talks People did not want to replace carlo Only 1 man agreed and that was Phil Neville He Agreed £30,00 per week 1 fan said: You gotta be joking me He Will run them into the ground you just watch *as he walks of swearing in french .

Reporter: Well Phill your manager of Psg How dose it feel to replace carlo ??

Phil: Its great im ready to take this team and teach them a good old english style of football

* As i walked into training i heard Rooney crying and swearing shouting he wants to leave*

Me: Wayne your shouting the all ****** house down Whats the matter ?

Rooney: I want to leave i dont want to be at this club anymore Take my request!

Me: Your crying and wanna run away because Paul gave u a shove Well grow a pair and grow Up ! *rooney leaves training angry

View attachment 343316