Manchester United Transformation!

ohembrough747

Reaction score
Ok, so basically i'm in my third season with Manchester United and got slightly bored...and went on a firesale.

I'm in December at the moment and when I get to January the following players are leaving:

Evra - 10 million
Nani - 24 million
Ashley Young - 10 million
Fletcher - 10 million

Unfortunately, I didn't really think this through, and need some new players to rebuild. Below is my current squad, minus those above:

GK
De Gea
Lindegaard

Defence
Smalling
Jones
Vidic
K Papadopoulous
Rafael
Fabio

Midfield
Fellaini
Asamoah
Pogba
Hamsik
Labyad

Wingers/Strikers
Hulk
Rooney
Young
Jovetic
Hernandez
Niang

Also worth taking note that I can't buy Gotze as they want over 150 million for him.....Basically I need a descent LB as fabio isn't quite there yet and a left winger/advanced playmaker :) I also like the look of Sven Bender from Dortmund, seems like a better Defensive mid than Fellaini

Open to all suggestions :)

Marc-Andre Ter Stegan - Gladbach and Alex Sandro - Porto

thats all you need to do! maybe look at Javi Martinez - Athletic for a more defensive type mid

I would have to say you did some fairly good business.

Mbiwa from Montepellier is a year older then Fabio, also doubles as cover for centreback.

Bender will probably be to expensive now, the best time to get him is right at the start. Have you Considered converting Fellaini into a centreback? play very much like Vidic in that role.

I suggest a bit more cover to solve your problems. United usually looks to some English talent.

Ross Barkley for some midfield cover
Omer Toprak (Germany) converted to RB or as CB. (He turns into a class player if nurtured correctly)

You look pretty good on strikers at the moment. If not, Connor Wickham is a great English talent as most people know.

I would have to say you did some fairly good business.

Mbiwa from Montepellier is a year older then Fabio, also doubles as cover for centreback.

Bender will probably be to expensive now, the best time to get him is right at the start. Have you Considered converting Fellaini into a centreback? play very much like Vidic in that role.

Loving Mbiwa....if i get him he'll be the new O'Shea lol!

Marc-Andre Ter Stegan - Gladbach and Alex Sandro - Porto

thats all you need to do! maybe look at Javi Martinez - Athletic for a more defensive type mid

Looking into al but the keeper...i realise he's good but would be a waste as i'll never use him....love De Gea lol!

Back