• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 384

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Chelsea defender Michael Mancienne signs for German side Hamburg after passing a medical.

More...

Honestly quite surprised by this but good luck to him. Can't see it working out too well tbh but we'll see

WTF, Although he dropped a few bollocks for us over the last few seasons, i wouldn't have minded signing him for £1.75. All the best for the future Mance!

His agent must be a wizard!

Having a fair few wolves fans as mates, cant remember a good word being said about mancienne...

but fair play, may suit a slower tempo game

His agent must be a wizard!

Having a fair few wolves fans as mates, cant remember a good word being said about mancienne...

but fair play, may suit a slower tempo game

He's more of a top Championship player, rather than a prem player, but with time and experience he will become a top player. One example though, look at Birmingham vs Wolves on the 1st May. He didnt header the ball and gave our goal away. Birmingham 1-1 Wolves MOTD Highlights 1/5/2011 Video by League - Skip to 4:00

He's more of a top Championship player, rather than a prem player, but with time and experience he will become a top player. One example though, look at Birmingham vs Wolves on the 1st May. He didnt header the ball and gave our goal away. Birmingham 1-1 Wolves MOTD Highlights 1/5/2011 Video by League - Skip to 4:00

Ye precisely, apparently a much better midfielder than defender, however not that impressive passing wise.
All iv ever heard is bad things, so would surprise me if he could remain in the first XI at such a level, but i guess only time will tell

Ye precisely, apparently a much better midfielder than defender, however not that impressive passing wise.
All iv ever heard is bad things, so would surprise me if he could remain in the first XI at such a level, but i guess only time will tell

Not going to lie, the first season in the prem we was all estatic that he had decided to come back to us, but he fell out of favor with mick, and we never really played him. Shame we didnt give him a send off on Sunday.. All the best to him though!

Back