Mancienne rejoins Wolves on loan

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 610

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Utility player Michael Mancienne rejoins Wolves on a season-long loan deal from Chelsea.

More...

talented player, surely going to sign for them perm one day

Quite talented and since he rakes in the games for Wolves,he is getting loads of first-team experience

talented player, surely going to sign for them perm one day
they really do want him as well but currently couldnt afford the 4m fee that chelsea wanted. good young player

somehow i cant see Michael breaking into the Chelsea first team ever now. If Wolves stay up again this season i fully expect them to sign him on a perminant. Good luck to the lad.

Decent enough player he must really like the set up at Wolves

somehow i cant see Michael breaking into the Chelsea first team ever now. If Wolves stay up again this season i fully expect them to sign him on a perminant. Good luck to the lad.
hes surplus to requirements already. chelsea were going to transfer list him

hes surplus to requirements already. chelsea were going to transfer list him

yer i believe Chelsea wanted 5million for him and Wolves couldnt stump up the cash. Like i said if Wolves stay up again i think he will sign for them next season.

Decent player, bags of energy. Needed a player like him at the world cup (Not him, but someone like him) who can just man mark all game and follow someone around for 90 minutes enabling he doesn't get a sniff. Would have been ideal against Ozil.

hopefully he'll come back amazing for next season ;)

Clearly Chelsea are trying to keep his value as high as possible. Ideally for Chelsea he will impress Wolves enough this season to warrant them spending 4/5 Million on him. Good prospect hope he does well.

Back