Mancini eyes Man City title glory

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 523

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
New Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini has his sights set on a top-four finish this season before going all out to win the Premier League title next term.

More...

Well, if Mancini draws a game he might get sacked, so I doubt he'll get that far considering what idiots the Man City board are.

The City board have told him to say that. They expect nothing less and he will be sacked if he doesn't get silverware.

he wont last long, i just cant see the day when he lifts a trophy with city unless he's remarkably good and can win something this season, or he'll be mark hughes number 2

I think people are judging him way to early, he's only been in the job a few days and all i've heard is people criticising him. People may not like the way Mark Hughes was sacked but replacing him was the only way in which City would be able to grow more as a club. I to wasn't sure to when i first heard Mancini got the job but atleast give him a chance, he may turn out to be a success.

I think people are judging him way to early, he's only been in the job a few days and all i've heard is people criticising him. People may not like the way Mark Hughes was sacked but replacing him was the only way in which City would be able to grow more as a club. I to wasn't sure to when i first heard Mancini got the job but atleast give him a chance, he may turn out to be a success.
I think it's more people judging the Man City Chairman and the Man City board, not Mancini. People just don't see him having a chance if he goes on a run or draws or something stupid like that like Hughes did and then got sacked for a pathetic reason.

Back