• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 419

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini believes reaching the Champions League for the first time in the club's history has helped his position.

More...

It certainly has helped his position but if he fails to better what he has done this season that might be it for him as manager of Citeh.

**** BBC Bot should start using Spoiler Alerts. I DVR'd the match and I was planning on watching it when I finish my course work, but based on the title, I think I can probably take a guess as to who won. But oh well, we fell apart at exactly the wrong point in the season, and despite City giving us plenty of chances to get back into the race for the Champions league spots, we continually blew it. And yeah I'd say Mancini is just about safe for at least another season.

**** BBC Bot should start using Spoiler Alerts. I DVR'd the match and I was planning on watching it when I finish my course work, but based on the title, I think I can probably take a guess as to who won. But oh well, we fell apart at exactly the wrong point in the season, and despite City giving us plenty of chances to get back into the race for the Champions league spots, we continually blew it. And yeah I'd say Mancini is just about safe for at least another season.

I'll save you some time and tell you Crouch scored - for City.

I recommend avoiding websites/forums that you know revolve around Football, if you want to avoid scoreline spoilers in future.

Back