Manucho leaves United for Spain

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 646

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manchester United agree the transfer of striker Manucho to Spanish side Real Valladolid.

More...

one of the biggest flops,Sir Alex and Phil Brown have ever signed

hardly, have you forgotten djemba djemba, kleberson and veron. he wasn't that bad for hull either. he was **** though.

he was only bought because he scored a couple of goals in the african nations cup. I think i could have known that two goals doesnt make you a brilliant player. I still don't rate Macheda while he's done well for the reserves, we dont know how consistent he could be in the league

hardly, have you forgotten djemba djemba, kleberson and veron. he wasn't that bad for hull either. he was **** though.

Lol Veron was never that bad. Although djemba djemba and Kleberson were terrible. Manucho is sooo bad though, what was Alex Furgeson on when he signed him?

he was only bought because he scored a couple of goals in the african nations cup. I think i could have known that two goals doesnt make you a brilliant player. I still don't rate Macheda while he's done well for the reserves, we dont know how consistent he could be in the league
he bought him before the tournament so that was definetly not the reason he bought him.

Lol Veron was never that bad. Although djemba djemba and Kleberson were terrible. Manucho is sooo bad though, what was Alex Furgeson on when he signed him?
i really don't know. veron was majorly expensive which didn't help him.

we got him for free so don't think hes a flop tbh for hull yeah but not for united

Are we forgetting some of the **** he bought in the 80s for Man Utd? Ralph Milne,Peter Davenport,Danny Wallace,and who can forget Taibi and Blomvquist.

Are we forgetting some of the **** he bought in the 80s for Man Utd? Ralph Milne,Peter Davenport,Danny Wallace,and who can forget Taibi and Blomvquist.

Well I was born in 92 so y'know :P

But then again to be fair to him, you are bound to buy some flops.. But you have to give it to him he's brought in some amazing players.. Even back in the 80's

I would have liked him to have been given a go. I think he could have done alright this season if he'd been given a shot.

He didn't really get a good run Manucho, but on the odd time I saw him he didn't really seem like a Utd player-his touch was awful. And he only scored once or twice for Hull as well I think. If Phil Brown chose not to keep Manucho and went for Bobby Zamora instead, he must be quite poor :P

Blomqvist wasn't a flop. He was cheap, and played a fair few games for us. He would never be a regular cos no-one would dislodge Giggs. He did ok when he played though-including the 99 CL final.

Back