ellismcfc

Reaction score
After the sacking of Roberto Mancini on 13th May 2013, Manchester City appointed Manuel Pellegrini as the new manager. He instantly promised a brand of beautiful, attacking football. So far, it has seen moderate success, with City sitting 3rd in the league. They have also qualified for the CL knockout stages and the Capital One Cup quarter final. The football that has been played has been very good to watch.

The Tactic
View attachment 447440
The 4-2-4 shape that Pellegrini fields is shown in this tactic. As you can probably see, the tactic is attacking minded and will score a lot of goals.

The tactic is still in it's early stages of development, and I hope to tweak it to increase performances later on. My laptop isn't great so I struggle to play FM on it, so for the next 2 weeks or so till my computer comes I will struggle to test it. However, I would really appreciate if someone volunteered to test it and give me feedback:)

Download link below:
4-2-4 MP's City

Cheers

I'm starting with it right now...Updates to follow

Starting with city....First friendly didn't go very well.The defence is very exposed to through balls so I took out the offsied trap and gave the CD cover duty

I was thinking that the WBs are too attacking anyway, I'd move them to standard WB-S. And maybe shove the BWM deeper