Marc Andre Ter-Stegen or Ron-Robert Zieler

Reaction score
Alright guys, firstly, sorry if this thread breaks any rules or anything.

Secondly, I am Southampton just going into my 3rd season, I came 11th in the prem 2nd season but conceeded the most goals in the league :/ Scott Loach is pretty handy but I think I need a real quality keeper, and I've narrowed it down to these 2, both scout reports tellme that they are 4.5 C/A and that they would be interested in joining me, just neither tell me the price since they are both so valuable to their respective clubs.

What I'm wondering is how much each one could be picked up for?

Going into first season I've got Stegen for 14mill, going into second about 24mill (I think), so going into 3rd is going to be high!

Your going to have pay over 20million for Ter Stegen , cost me 22.5million , not quite sure about Ron-Robert Zieler.

ouchh, I was thinking 8 mil plus? haha, Zieler looks good, no idea how much he will cost, might just keep putting in gradually higher bids for him

I think Zieler's likely to cost in the 10s of millions too (pretty sure at the start he costs between 10 and 20).

just bid 14.5 including monthly costs which got accepted, but he didnt want to enter negotiations :/ And now for some reason, Tim Howard would rather play championship football with recently relegated Everton, than join me!

got stegen on a free 2014 he had a slow start but now he doing the biz

Zieler should be a bit cheaper.

But, the king of cheap goalkeepers is Adler - you can sign him for free after first 6 months, plus he's definitely better player then these two as well.

if your luck enough, Ter Stegen will renew his contract around second season, but might have a release clause of 9m or even 4m sometimes :p