Marc-Andre Ter Stegen

• Thread starter Thread starter sefiruso
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 9K

sefiruso

Reaction score
Anyone else got him and think he's just awful? never seems to play over a 7:00 and makes alot of errors. He just isn't improving for me performance wise he's still only 25 but he positioning is costing me goals. I have him training this but it may take awhile plus his one on one's are not the greatest either.

I'm coming in 2018 soon does anyone know a better young GK I'm thinking trying Leto or breaking the bank to get a 30 year old Joe Hart back who was immense before he demanded £275k a week then accepted 180k at Chelsea :'(

Its the ME engine and not him he is a tank I had him last season..

My mate made him his number one signing and blew his transfer budget and wage structure to pieces and he has already he has saved him a lot of points... this is 4 seasons deep persist with him... does he know the language? is your defense contributing? sweeper keeper or normal gk?

I would highly doubt its the players fault since he is so immense... if you having serious trouble tho my next top pick would be Courtois...

Kompany and Hummels in front of him, he speaks English and he's just a goalkeeper not Sweeper Keeper. I'm in the 5th season so he's 25 now.

Stick with it. He needs at least 2 seasons to settle in unfortunately. Preferably 3. That being said there's always been the problem with him in FM, great secondary attributes but not so good primary ones and **** positioning make him very unreliable. But in FM13 he has so high PA it eventually makes up for it.

Hmmm I never had a problem with him in any of my games I havnt got him this year tho thats the only thing...
I think you should soldier on but if somebody decent pops up at a good price you may as well go for it if you dont trust him...

I was plannin on cashing in on Cech in my third season at chelsea n get Marc with the loose change.. I do have courtois though but is he as good as Marc? Neone played with both?

I was plannin on cashing in on Cech in my third season at chelsea n get Marc with the loose change.. I do have courtois though but is he as good as Marc? Neone played with both?

Courtois should be good enough but Keepers don't really hit their peak until at least 28 usually.

I'm always wary of buying keepers for massive amounts of money because their sell on value rarely matches the amount you paid for them.

I play as newcastle and now in 2018. I missed out on Stegen thanks to a fialed take over so was a little frustrated but managed to get this guy and the cheap who has deveoped into an amazing keep and still only 21.

View attachment 285763

He gives me so many clean sheets its unbelievable

Also managed to sell Krul to Juve for 25m - only did it cause I had blanco but still a bit of a risk.
View attachment 285764

I play as newcastle and now in 2018. I missed out on Stegen thanks to a fialed take over so was a little frustrated but managed to get this guy and the cheap who has deveoped into an amazing keep and still only 21.

View attachment 285763

He gives me so many clean sheets its unbelievable

Also managed to sell Krul to Juve for 25m - only did it cause I had blanco but still a bit of a risk.
View attachment 285764

Very nice mate. Tim Krul is an awesome keeper and can be your number 1 for at least 10 years in the game.

I signed him on a free for Southampton, he's made a few clangers and then makes some worldie saves.

I didn't realise I only gave him a 1 year deal... D'OH!!!

Offered a new deal he wanted(his agent wanted) 220k p/w 5.5mil loyalty, 4.4mil agent fee, min fee of 19mil, clean sheet bonus of 60k, appearance bonus of 22k and team of year 600k.

He signed a slightly less deal and the news item said £58million over 4 years. I saved it before because that money will cripple me, just saying his agent is one of the most greedy I have ever come across!! (don't suppose it helped I was his most disliked person but still)

He goes beast mode on me any time I have played against him in this game. 1 goal conceded the 3 time's I've played against him.

Signed him second season with Liverpool, kinda underwhelmed conceding 40+ goals in the league alone but on the other side of that, he was still part of a team that finished runners up. Paid 21.5mill for him and Sold Reina for 15 to Juve, 3 games into season hes conceded one (Played Man City and Arsenal in those games). So looking good for me so far.

Was class for me when I managed Gladbach, definately wouldn't have got to 2nd in the league had it not been for him

He has always been solid for me especially with a strong defence ahead of him

Just signed him on a free in the January window 2014 will be joining us in the summer. Im West Brom sold Ben Foster as i wasnt using him and bought Ospina the season before so have two awesome keepers and a 4.5 star re-gen coming through :)

Ive got him with my Dortmund side. i have Hummels and Nastasic in front of him and they have been pretty solid. Just had an unbeaten season conceding just 18 goals. He tends to concede some very strange goals though because of his bad positioning. i have tried everything i know to get it up but its stuck on 12. any help will be appreciated.

Marc André is my star at Manchester United.
First season he made some errors, but just be patient.
Besides his performances, he developed his stats VERY well.

Now, my second season, I won: Premier league, fa cup, league one, community shield and I'm playing the champions cup final against chelsea!!! My defence with Walker, Vidic, Evans en Evra, and offcourse Ter Stegen are a big wall with great buildupplay. Ter Stegen won a lot off points in espacially champions cup

He has actually been outstanding for me on a game I started about 2 weeks ago. Don't know if the ME has changed this or what. You still get the odd error here and there but he has been usually a consistent keeper.

He is **** for me.Last year i had Jefferson and he conceded 18 whole season and now with ter stegen 10 matches 16 conceded wtf!david luiz and dede the cbs.

Back