Marcel Seip

• Thread starter Thread starter Striker122
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 1K

Striker122

Reaction score
Recently Plymouth Defender Marcel Siep fellout with the plymouth argyle manager Sturrock and was loaned out to Former Plymouth Argyle manager Ian holloway's Blackpool with a clause in his loan deal which allowed him to play against Argyle, He started and typicaly he scored as Argyle Lost 2-0 to Blackpool after the match he gave an interview, in which he made it quite clear he will never play under Sturrock again

"I'd go back (to Plymouth) but while Sturrock is there, I won't play for them again that's for sure," said Seip,who is out of contract with Argyle next summer.
"We had a fall out and I don't want to go into details but I won't play for him again and I don't think he wants me as a player, either, to be honest. The feeling is mututal. I haven't spoken to him."

Marcel is a top championship CB and there were rumours b4 Blackpool got him Newcastle were looking at him. it sounds like Sturrock will be replaced as manager by Paul Mariner who was assistant at New England Revolution in the MLS with sturrock as director of football, anoyingly this would mean Sturrock is still at the club and we will lose Marcel and keep a man who most Argyle fans now think is incompetent, after this season going in a 7 game losing run and setting a new club record of 13 games without a win, and although hes seemingly being replaced by a new man in Mariner, the slight problem is Mariner has no previous managerial experiance with the exception of Assistant at New England.

Back