Can he become better?

and I have 3 in english if you duncan the careface would like to know : I

-Pjokken

Last edited:
Better than your spelling.

like this

still, everyone here knows about him

I think that was along the lines of 'I'm not a native speaker of English.'

or it might have been something about our mothers, who knows.

lol he clearly isnt english why mock, at beggining of season you can get him for 300-400k pretty easy, good player. Genie scout doesnt seam to rate him for some reason though.
Deff buy for any team

ofc Im norwegian....
Lofoten..
Petter solberg English (Y)

Gotta love it how Brits slag off other people for not being able to spell English perfectly, whereas if somebody British doesn't know the difference between "would of" and "would have," they're, their and there, your and you're they don't mention it. And plenty of English posters have spelled it Verrati.

To reply to the OP in two different languages (and two different dialects of each), with hopefully an intact syntax (my syntax can sometimes be a bit odd due to being bilingual since i was 5);

We all know who Verratti is (two t's), and he's a good player. i'll post Verratti in my game in a bit, using the 10.2 database.

All veit hvem Verratti er (to t'er), og han er en jævlig god spiller. Slenger opp min Verratti om en liten stund, bruker 10.2 databasen.

Vurderte å prøve å svare på skotsk-engelsk, engelsk, norsk og nynorsk... Men så kom jeg på at jeg ikke kan skrive nynorsk for en snickers!

Aaah, never noticed that one :) Apologies.

I thought you were meaning the spelling in the post.

It's alright, I realised he wasn't british by the currency he was using. :)

or he could have just been trying to be difficult.. :P

Gotta love it how Brits slag off other people for not being able to spell English perfectly.

I am pretty sure I would have posted that comment where ever the person is from. It isn't an English word, so I am not 'slagging him off' because of his English. To be honest, his spelling is better than half the people on this site anyway, just check out some guy called 'ryangiggs11' and you will see what I mean. No need to act all high and mighty.

Last edited:
Gotta love it how Brits slag off other people for not being able to spell English perfectly, whereas if somebody British doesn't know the difference between "would of" and "would have," they're, their and there, your and you're they don't mention it. And plenty of English posters have spelled it Verrati.

To reply to the OP in two different languages (and two different dialects of each), with hopefully an intact syntax (my syntax can sometimes be a bit odd due to being bilingual since i was 5);

We all know who Verratti is (two t's), and he's a good player. i'll post Verratti in my game in a bit, using the 10.2 database.

All veit hvem Verratti er (to t'er), og han er en jævlig god spiller. Slenger opp min Verratti om en liten stund, bruker 10.2 databasen.

Vurderte å prøve å svare på skotsk-engelsk, engelsk, norsk og nynorsk... Men så kom jeg på at jeg ikke kan skrive nynorsk for en snickers!

Haha.. :D

Ny norsk, e jo heilt på bærtur då : (
skjønna ikje at de ska lær oss dæ.

It's alright, I realised he wasn't british by the currency he was using. :)

or he could have just been trying to be difficult.. :P

Ah, gotcha, thought you'd notice it by the face that the game was in a different language. And capitalise your British.

---------- Post added at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 AM ----------

Haha.. :D

Ny norsk, e jo heilt på bærtur då : (
skjønna ikje at de ska lær oss dæ.

Orddeling! Skrives nynorsk! Virker ikke som du skriver rent bokmål heller:P

Btw, does this site have any rules on posting in different languages?

Edit: Also, for lulz, i'll show yous how different New Norwegian and Norwegian is.

Nynorsk er jo helt på bærtur da
Skjønner ikke at de skal lære oss det

Last edited:
Orddeling! Skrives nynorsk! Virker ikke som du skriver rent bokmål heller:P[/QUOTE]

e stolt av å vær nordnorsk?
ska ta vare på dialekta.
så e skriv dialekt snakka dialækt.

Du e vell fra sørlande då?

Ah, gotcha, thought you'd notice it by the face that the game was in a different language. And capitalise your British.

Wow. Whats it like having your head that far up your own ***?!

By the way, spell fact right next time.

Orddeling! Skrives nynorsk! Virker ikke som du skriver rent bokmål heller:P

e stolt av å vær nordnorsk?
ska ta vare på dialekta.
så e skriv dialekt snakka dialækt.

Du e vell fra sørlande då?[/QUOTE]

Oslo, ikke Sørlandet:P Men å skrive på dialekt, som du gjør, blir nynorsk så vidt jeg veit!

---------- Post added at 04:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 AM ----------

Wow. Whats it like having your head that far up your own ***?!

What's.

And calm down, thought you were slagging him off as he couldn't spell his second language as well as you can spell your first language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back