• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 5K
Status
Not open for further replies.

SamScfc

WINNING
Reaction score
Sorry if something similar has been posted, if so, a mod can close it..

I'm currently in 2018 and Marco Verratti isn't as good as people make out he is on this forum.

EDIT: I agree with you lot, I asked for a scout report and he's awesome.

Last edited:
Maybe if you scouted him it would help... :S

You can see half his stats, and most of them are 16+..

I think he means it sarcastically

No Way He is a Little Fabregas In My Arsenal Save Give Him A few Years N His Passing Goes Up To 18

Sorry if something similar has been posted, if so, a mod can close it..

I'm currently in 2018 and Marco Verratti isn't as good as people make out he is on this forum.

haha you need to scout him as Aannddyy said. Plus if he isnt that could it could be the fact that he plays for small teams...not getting the training and experience needed

:S ... develops differently on mine..

View attachment 52172

19 years old and already won young player of the season

Last edited:
hes brilliant dont no how you can say hes overated. plus in that pic you have the ratings he has are great :S its just his price in your pic thats it

Can you screenshot it again showing all his stats please? :)

This thread makes no sense.

Neither do half the other's on the site.

Yeah i suppose, no matter what you make, it will be questioned.

Anyway, this is bound to be closed. What were you trying to prove though mate? I got caught up when people started saying whether this was sarcastic or not.

So what your saying is..

you looked at him, saw most his stats are 16+ and thought, 'uno what, I cba to scout him, I guess the rest of his stats must be.. lets say.. 1? Yeah.'

10 seconds later..

.. New thread pops up.. Verratti is soooo overrated because he is worth under 5million when he is 25.

Hmmm...

Then you scout him.. realise he is actually 'Amazing' and then post saying so, thus leaving this thread worthless?

yeah?

Maybe scout players before you start a thread on them? so you actually can see all their stats? not like, 10 of them..

Just a thought.

pretty pointless thread tbh. do get a scout report of him before you determine if a player's overrated.

/thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back