BlueCow

Reaction score
Apologies if there's already a thread, I couldn't find one. I only have a small database loaded with just England going to league 1! and only get 2 stars game performance rating, I have 4gb RAM? Can someone help me speed my game up?

Thanks in advance.

what are your full computer specs? (processor speed etc)

My processor is rated 3.8 on windows experience index, but I still find it hard to believe that it's so low on star rating just because of that! is there anyway of boosting it?

go to 'run' (if using xp it's right there when you press 'start' or if you're using vista/7 then click the windows icon in the bottom and type 'run' into the search bar and click it when it comes up). type 'dxdiag' into it and click yes to things that come up. Post back here what your processor is. Tbh mate the star system doesn't mean that much. I play with about 80000 players and about 8 different countries loaded (with different depths to the leagues for each one) and I get either 1 or 2 star. Game still runs more than quick enough for me :) just start a new game with the number of players you want and see how it runs. Adjust it accordingly until the game runs at a speed you're happy with :)

AMD E-350 and it's 1.60 GHz, thanks for the help mate:)

TBH, the game star level isn't something I worry about. It is just the games 'reccomendation' dependant on the amount of leagues and players in the game. I have 20-odd leagues running, and have 1 star, but there is no effect in my game.

your processor speed is the reason for the star rating but, as StuW says, just ignore it and find a game setup that runs at a good speed for you :)