marco verratti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I signed this player in my second season with spurs, he made brief apperances during the first season he was with me, now in my 3rd season he is starting just behind pandev and kalou, this kid is a total genious! has anyone else got hold of this player?

Yea I usually pick him up for about £250K at the start, turns out to be a really good player. :)

haha :) ive figured out he is well known, but i have only just started playing football manager again propaly! do any of use guys know any other wonderkids which i could pick up ?

Good well known defenders are Otamendi and Toloi both young and fairly cheap.

thanks JDH1989 :) im aware of otamendi he is a great player, at the moment i am playin, courluka left back, srna right back, and rodwell and ryan shawcross centre half! doing very well

James rodriguez hes pretty good wonderkid, pick him up for around 2m and vaclav kadlec (sp)

guys..i bought verratti for my stoke team in the 3rd season and i play him attacking mid behind my striker but he dusnt perform tht well. i tried setting him as advanced playmaker and he was ****..and now i use him as attacking mid and he plays an average of 6.98! any suggestions?

need good and young players? use raikan's shortlist.

do use the search tool in future. cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back