Roblaw

Reaction score
I am really quite annoyed with myself as I didn't realise this kid was so good at the start and forgot to get him to focus on anything so his development has been hinder allot,However I thought this is definitely worth sharing.

P.S currently in season 3
Introducing Marcus Rashford
View attachment 329577
His season so far mainly used as a impacted sub
View attachment 329576

Doing extremely well in Europe in the top 10 goal scorers :D

He's been doing really well in my United save currently 4th season bit of squad rotating but coming on nice.

I lost the first 2 seasons of his development unfortunately trying to play catch up now :(

The first 2 season of my United save I wanted to bring through youth who were good enough and this guy played a lot of League Cup games and a handful of League games not to mention Champions League group stage games. Play him more and a put him as a sub and bring on when winning. 10 mins here and there is good.

He'll have to be paired up with a tall CB to be most effective. Else, Long Balls OTT will kill the team.

His speed develops quite well but I agree with the positioning and ball type unless you play with an amazing attack minded midfielder to carve open the defence.

He'll have to be paired up with a tall CB to be most effective. Else, Long Balls OTT will kill the team.

He is an attacking player, maybe you are confused with the fastest kid in ManUtd academy.