Marek Suchy

• Thread starter Thread starter fillya
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 3K

fillya

Reaction score
I highly recommend people to get him he is quality you can get him on the cheap for about 2-3M or less he is a good prospect. I play him as a backup or rotation but he has the potential to be the best defender in game I reckon. Oh did i mention he was labelled as the next Tomas Repka ;)

good find, cheap too, would possibly fit into my Everton First team, he is quick enough for any defense I think, with his age if he has higher aerobic training his pace and accel could rise a fair bit before hes 24 as well.

i got him on my first season but the recomendations for him by my staff were he has no future at this club.. as i have better players still a good buy though but i would recommend beevers from leiester he is known as a ''hot prospect'' .. so get him also sakho both are young 18 and 19 and be world class in few years

imo, he is 2 slow. see his pace and natural fitness. wont consider him currently cos i dun 1 my defense to be exploited by pacey strikers. how much does he improve eventually? cuz if these 2 of his attributes improve i may consider signing him in the future.

I got him 725k at the beginning of my 1st season with Wigan. He is good and will be great. Big and Strong, amazing in the air. He will become my first choice center back this year with Wigan, 3rd season. Has the potential to be a quality player.

Speed stats do improve, iv had him at 12.

If hes got the potential to be as good as Lescott I want him.

This is him in 2014. Not too bad:

picture.php

Yes looks quite good but wouldnt get into my defense and maybe not even on the bench...too slow...

Lescott was rubbish compared to Suchy last season. I see he has not improved vastly in 2014 at Basel. I reckon playing at a higher level and receiving better coaching will see his stats improve better then those in basel 2014. I hope. Some of his stats on mine (2010) are better then those in 2014. I'm confident this guy will be great.

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

Djetou what team are you? Who are your current center halves?

Last edited:
Djetou course hes not going to get into your defence you've probably went Barca, Man Utd, Inter Milan, Chelsea, Liverpool stop me when I get to your club cause I know you gone a big team..

Back