mario balotelli ratings

Speedylad123

Reaction score
Can anyone get me a screenshot of balotelli ratings or stats of his career such as goals because i have just signed him in 2014 and his ratings havent improved and my assitant manager gives him 1 star abillity and 2 star potential ???????

Try asking in the request a screenshot forum you might have more luck there if no one replies in this

I've got him and the majority of stats u want for a good striker are 17+

like pace acceleration strength all around 18/19 crossing finishing 18 set pieces 19 technique 17 flair 18 etc etc

14 games 10 goals 13 assists and 7.61 rating this season for me.

crossing you dont need atall for a stricker haha where you get that from ?? =S .. set pieces ????? again why anyone can take set pieces .. technique a yes flair yes ... you wont acceleration . strength, finishing, dribbling, OFF THE BALL ( give defenders ****), heading, COMPOSURE!!!.... anticipation .. thts about it .. but i dunno where the **** you got crossing from lol .. and set pieces ..... maybe if you play with a lone stricker crossing should be average maybe like 13 + ..

just bought balotelli for 8 mill had a arguement with manager and go transfer listed .. ****** bargain, played 22 games 12 assists, 18 goals.. avarage rating of 7.92 .. like all players you need to find there playing style once you done tht you will get the best outa them .. tinker about till u find the right solution, its took me a while but i finally found every single players style on my team accept my right back azpilcueta ... he is good but still tinkering his stlye to find his best .. my team is : gk ankifeev (best goalie in game i think) lb bale , cb sakho, cb corluka, rb, azpilcueta, rm bentley, cm mountinho, cm palacios, Lm guardado , st keane, st balotelli .. SUBS : gk gomes, camacho, dzregoev(spellling may be wrong), modric, woodgate, pavluychenko or defoe ..

seasons: first season : won FA cup, carling cup, 4th league.. secong season, won fa cup champions league, premier league, baltelli golden boot,

Last edited:
i think he was just pointing out his crossing was good. also balliotelli can play on the wing

and I think the game requires crossing instead of passing for through balls actually, so if he plays him second striker it could make sense. I never play balotelli on the wing it's wasting TONS of quality upfront, arguably the best wonderkid.

dude, leedsfan, take a chill pill!
alot of ppl use him on the left and right attacking Mid!

this is him on my game ive had him for 5 years played him nearly ever game and used tugs training

Back