Mario Balotelli

Reaction score
Sorry I'm new here and I'm not sure if this is the right place. I've been looking around here for ages for a straight forward answer .
I'm with Inter have have been for all game it's 2023 and SuperMario has been key towards winning CL's and Leagues and is now roughly 15 goals away from league goal record for me but ofcourse the sands of time wait for no man and he's dropping pace, aged 32. I can't get a pic up but here are his stats.

Technical
Corners 14
Crossing 15
Dribbling 18
Finishing 19
First Touch 15
FK Taking 14
Heading 14
Long Shots 17
Long Throws 3
Marking 7
Passing 16
Penalties 14
Tackling 7
Technique 18
Mental

Aggression 15
Anticipation 16
Bravery 16
Composure 20
Concentration 9
Creativity 18
Decisions 16
Detemination 16
Flair 14
Influence 18
Off the ball 18
Positioning 16
Team Work 11
Work Rate 10

Physical
Acceleration 13
Agility 15
Balance 15
Jumping 15
Natural Fitness 12
Pace 14
Stamina 14
Strength 18
I have him as Complete Forward in a 442 partnered beside an Advanced forward.
(How do you get screenshots btw?)

App: 16
Goals: 18
***:3
MoM:3
Av. Rating 7.66

Could you help me as I don't wanna lose him, his Pace and Strenght have started to fall.

How to take a screenshot is in here.

Also, Physical stats will drop in time, nothing you can do to prevent these.

What do you want us to answer? His dropping physical stats?

If he's ageing, he's ageing. As you yourself put it, the sands of time wait for no man.

I mean is there a way to slow down the decrease and would dropping a lesser training such as Set Pieces and replacing with more physical and fitness training help?

Nah if you intensify his physical training he will burn himself out, just dont expect him to do so much now, make him close down less and make him more of a supporting forward who will bring others into play rather than running around burning energy to get a goal himself.

Edit: looking at your screenies id sell him; make money while you can, just my opinon though.

Last edited:
So lower the Physical stuff and leave the rest as it is with light training?
I'll try that, and selling him isn't an option. He still has to break the recored and I have the best young striker I've seen only 16 he has to tutor.
Thanks very much.
New Training View attachment 84728

Last edited:
Back