Mario Balotelli

Meh.

I have him for Middlesbrough in the first season. He has played 4, scored 0, assisted 0 with a 6.3 average rating. Still young I suppose but not getting in the team at the moment.

got him for arsenal 1st season and he scored 20+ goals for me and im in second season in january and he has scored 18 goals so far, playing great for me, him and vela are world class in the second season, play very well together

He is best as winger or striker?

He played very well for me and my Man Utd team as a winger. He scores 20 goals league in season 2011-2012. He's freekick is best freekick in the games, i think.

Balotelli

Signed him for my Liverpool team for 8m, was looking for a backup for my wingers and strikers, but is he overrated?

I played him against Arsenal in the league cup, his pace was evident but just couldn't finish.

Started to blend into my Liverpool squad well.. after about 3-4 months. Got him for about 7 million in 4th season.

got him in my first season at spurs for £5.75m , scored 13 in 19 second season 14 in 21

he is quality bought him in first season for chelsea got me to win the league by scoring important goals, also won me champions league bought him on with 10 minutes left and he scored the winner

mario balotelli

huge star first season hes 17 with high attributes,sign him early for around 27 million or risk having to pay over 40 for him in later seasons,hes an absolute gem of a player highly reccomended!

ive been playin him up front hes bangin the goals in, he never misses pens either which is a plus!

27 MILLION!!!!

you can get him for about 13mill first season

Back