Mark Beevers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
He is an english 19 year old center back suppost to have great potential for the future, he starts off at sheffield wednesday on the game. I'm derby county in my first season coming up to the january transfer window and considering buy this young prospect.

Does anybody know how good he becomes? screen shots?

Also anybody had any sort of expiriance with him? good enough for the premier league?

he is pretty good, turns out a good premier defender in about 3-4 yrs

cheers mate, reckon i should go for him since im derby county a club that needs to be in premier league.

yeah its a good idea mate, he is pretty good, got called up to england squad when he was like 22-23 on my game!
try this shortlist dude, you may find some awesome players, also try this guy, Rudolph Austin - Jamaica, get him for like 120k or so and is a good premier DM-CM on my game already.
he starts at Cottbus in Germany, follow the link. http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f60/rudolph-austin-jamaica-t20078.html

shortlist.
View attachment 10743

Yea im going to see how much sheff wednesday want for him, btw that rudolph austin guy aint on my game didnt load up the german leagues (N)

only problem with beevers sheff wed want too much at the start, well if your a smaller team anyway

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

jordan spence and krystian pearce are good aswell, pearce becomes a wonderkid

He is immense to be honest.

This is his stats at the start of the third season in my previous save
beevers.jpg

Sign him, he turns out well (a bit too aggressive in the start if you ask me, though).
Also, Mattock I think was his name from Leicester is a quality buy. Not a natural DC,I believe, but can be retrained.
I bought a guy named Guus Joppen for my Leeds team and he's still a regular in the Premier League now.
You can get him rather cheap in the beginning.

Also, Jaoa Paulo from some Brazilian League. By far my best defender in season 3 and only just turned 20. Pure quality. I can't remember how much he was but it couldn't have been more than 2 million, probably even less since I got him late in my second year.

Beevers is good, the only problem is he isn't experience enough for bigger teams in the beginning of the game but for you're team he should be okay, the only problem is that he will probably become unhappy if he doesn't play.

Also a defender called Papadopolous (spel) is good although he does sometimes get unsettled unlesss you buy him right at the beginning.

got to sign him i got wednesday in prem and he was imense!
just his pace can sometimes let him down but with a quick player at side of him he should be fine.

Also a defender called Papadopolous (spel) is good although he does sometimes get unsettled unlesss you buy him right at the beginning.

Haha...just searched for him in game, and it seems you could make almost an entire squad out Papadopoulos's (Papadopouli? Papdopouloses?)
Would be a fun team.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back