Mark Beevers

Jack Fulham

Reaction score
I've always been tempted to sign him but i'm always been put off by the pace of 10, does this improve?

picture.php

Doesn't look like it.

On my game i am at the end of the second season and sheffield wed got relegated. Beevers has pace -11 and acceleration of 12

Doesn't really need much pace f you play him with a quick partner then - or play him deep. thats what i would do if hes good enough

Mark beevers is god.
Everyone should sign him for £80 mill
wednesday 2-1 scum
come on you blue and white wizards.

Brilliant little player.
Signed for £1 million, value x5 within one season, being tracked by Chelsea etc and is now dubbed a 'Wonderkid'
Sign him up!!!

hes my vice captain for Everton 2011, he scored the winning goal in the Europa League final . awesome player

iv seen somone have him with pace 14, wich is good for a centre back, it depends on the schedule you use

Pace doesn't put me off as I like a very deep defence so get him at all costs:)

iv just bought him january second season for Leeds, 575k, bargain

Great asset for my Newcastle team.

I'm in my 4th season with Newcastle on V5...so got them promoted from the championship and finished 7th last season.

Signed Beevers in January and he's scored 4 goals...all from corners in 9 appearances! :o

He is good enough after 2 or 3 seasons, but not for a premier league side at the start.
Play him deep and his pace doesnt really matter as much.

Yes it does improve i signed him for chelsea reserves and now he is playing with terry after 1 and half seasons

Back