MARK HAS THE SPARK

Reaction score
NEW ERA FOR WALES
Today we are pleased to announce Mark Hughes as the new manager of Wales."We was impressed with his short spell in charge of qpr and he was our manager for 5 years from 1999-2004 he was a class manager and we welcomed him back in open arms"."Mark hughes's first game in charge will come in august against Australia.He will announce his squad sometime next month".Mark hughes had this to say," im delighted to be able to have a second chance of managing my home nation Wales, Thank you".That concludes this conference

View attachment 247021View attachment 247023View attachment 247022

Mark Hughes has fears over Gareth Bale injury after he picked up a sprained ankle in tottenham hotspurs 5-1 friendly win over Leyton Orient.However Mark and Gareth are still hopeful he will take part in there friendly v australia next month in Cardiff.
View attachment 247032Bale during Tottenham's win over Leyton Orient

i would like to know your opinions so far and any tips for me as this is my first proper story thanks

wales squad announced

keepers
Wayne Hennesey
Boaz Myhill
James Brown
Defenders
Neal Eardley
James Collins
Ashley Williams
Chris Gunter
Danny Gabbidon
Danny Collins
Sam Ricketts
Neil Taylor
MIDFIELDERS
Aaron Ramsey
Jack Collison
Gareth Bale
Joe Ledley
David Vaughan
Dave Jones
STRIKERS
Craig Bellamy
Robert Earnshaw
Ched Evans
Sam Vokes
Simon Church
Steve Morison

busy today be more tomorrow probs as i got things to do and blackpool and chelsea to support

story ended as i got all the way to my last qualifying game and laptop crashed and didnt save

Back