Marlon Harewood

• Thread starter Thread starter MarcLUFC
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 3K

MarcLUFC

Reaction score
AKA "the Beast". take a look at his goals to games record so far. This game is officially bonkers.

i had him for my leeds game at a later stage prob around 2013 and he was good for one season, i got him on a free and sold him the next season for 500k

Had him on the first patch in my Middlesbrough team, was pretty good when he played but that was rare because he seemed to be injury prone.

He is a good striker in the championship aswell, I signed him for 400k with Newcastle. Scored11 in 30, but had a average rating of 7.62. Holds the ball up well, worked well with Beckford aswell, who I signed.

That's a sexy goals/game ratio :)

tbh pretty average player he is good for a free transfer though

Somehow he always does something spectacular? He scored a 40 yarder out of nowhere for me.
A must buy for a championship side in my opinion.

If you can get him for a League 1 side, he will be out of this world, as its like Rooney playing in the Championship

all his stats point towards "DO NOT SIGN" but he's unplayable in the Champ. anyone had success with him in the Prem?

Im also playing as leeds and signed him :) How do you play him to get these kind of performances out of him?
Cheers

He has the footballing ability of a retarded donkey. How he got the goal to game ratio is a miracle. Defenders must be mesmerized by his forehead

Back