*Marquinhos*

leeumoconnor69

Arsenal 3 - 0 Scum
Reaction score
Marquinhos has been mentioned a few times on FM-Base.

Alot of people have voiced their own opinions on whether they think he is worth a buy.

For me Marquinhos is the first player on my list to buy. At the start of the game he is 18 years old.

I have recently signed him for my wolves side and he is just a profilic goalscorer.

He will cost you 10-13m.

picture.php

His stats have started to decrease but only because he is unhappy at my club. He wants to move on, but recently has said he will stay, so hoping to see the stats soare again =]

Make you own mind up about him

But this season (my 3rd), 17 goals in 11 games so far. Enough Said.

Last edited:
his stats are much better for me in 5th season with arsenal...18 dribbling, 16 finishing, pace+acceleration

yeh at my arsenal team ages ago, he was much better, but remember he is training at wolves for me now, its a bit different to training with arsenal lol

i got him at Birmingham, i play him as left midfielder, he's class

i bought him for arsenal; unfortunately didnt produce this form. i gave him a few runs in the team but with Van Persie, Adebayor, Walcott and Vela as competition it was difficult to get a run of more than 6-7 games without managing to score.

I bought him for around 13mil when he was 21 and he's now 28 and never had season average of less than 7.00. Also never less than 20 goals a season. This season though he's banged In 36 in all competitions. Trouble is I've now got to find someone as good as him to replace him in a few years time, thats if that pesky man city don't leave me alone in the mean time!!!

Back