Marquinhos

• Thread starter Thread starter Eley
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 3K

Eley

Reaction score
Just wondering where people are playing this guy to bring the best out in him? I bought him at the start of my first season at Man City and hes not played very well... I tried him at AMR and up top but no luck! HELP :@

hey

i buy this guy alot and i find that the best place to play him is upfront but he wont be that good in the 1st season you are man city so what i would do is get robinho to tutor him or send him out on loan and then in the 2nd season play him and he should bang in the goals that is what i do

hope this Helped you

fanks dc999

Yeah ill try Robinho tutoring him cheers mate

its ok no probz and what i would do it yeh get robinho tutoring him and alos play him in all your carling cup games and games vs lower teams for now get him sum match practice in me i would send him out on loan so he playes all the time for a different club

send on-loan 2 a champ team he will get loads of games

Right im starting second season now so ill try to send him out on loan cheers guys!

yeh thts a mint idea and his confidence will grow coz he will score loads of goals

i usually play him just off the main striker but i usually bring him in the 2nd season

i need help with him i signed him on last day of window but permit was turned down i then appeled then it was excepted on 1st of sept which was to l8 but he is in my squad but still needs a permit how can i do this

i need help with him i signed him on last day of window but permit was turned down i then appeled then it was excepted on 1st of sept which was to l8 but he is in my squad but still needs a permit how can i do this

this has happend to me before he becomes ineligable but if you loan him out so he can play in his homeland in brazil then next time the transfer window opens again apply for a permit and yippiee hes all ures

how do i do that i cant loan him and then how do i apply for a permit aswell

Last edited:
read the top screenshot thats what i mean

loan him out and some time next season or maybe een earlier you will get a message sayin tht u hae applied for a work permit and then once its granted he can play for you

just offer him a new contract tht is wht i did and he could then play

I bought him, used to be my top player. AMRLFC.

If I rem clearly, I played him on AML most of the time.

play him upfront next to someone like gignac or soldado or laurito!
give him a free role, attacking full, creativity full, run with ball full, forward runs full, long shots, through balls, cross ball all on medium.
tick playmaker for team instructions and set him as the only playmaker.
works wonders dude! play him on the left hand side of the two strikers!
View attachment 5955 View attachment 5956View attachment 5957

Offer him a new contract. If he signed, he is available to play.(H)

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

play him upfront next to someone like gignac or soldado or laurito!
give him a free role, attacking full, creativity full, run with ball full, forward runs full, long shots, through balls, cross ball all on medium.
tick playmaker for team instructions and set him as the only playmaker.
works wonders dude! play him on the left hand side of the two strikers!

What skin is that?

Back