marquinhos

• Thread starter Thread starter Stann
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 9K

Stann

please stay StevieP! <3
Reaction score
this fella everyone raves about is he the AM/FC or the AMRLC/FC and what team does he start for internacional?

My favourite is the one at Palmeiras... He develops good... You like your young talent dont you? I d aswell.

yep the palmieras amrlc/fc is the one.. but that was on 09, he doesnt seem anywere near as good on fm10

not the same on Fm10 dude, sorry! try Bernardo and Dudu from Cruizero - Brazil :D

yeah ive tried bernardo before hes okay, but i did a 2020 save, and there was a marquinhos playing for PSG AM/FC who had the most immense stats so i was wondering if he always got that good or if that was just a one off

Must admit im disappointed to see how much he has been downgraded from the last game so wouldnt advise him .

I can tell you that the original Marquinhos of 09 is the one at Palmeiras. Not as good as he was on 09, but he is good. And, the one at Internacional develops better in FM2010. PA is 171, whereas Palmeiras one is 167 I think. And, the Internacional one has better stats from the start.

thanks perfect answer!

thanks perfect answer!

Which is the perfect answer??? Hope you say mine. Also, Internacionals Marquinhos can be loaned in the first season for £1m, with a future fee of around 4m, which is worth it.

I trained up the one from palmeiras and he was good.

but balotelli has a PA of 195 i believe, what a beast

I trained up the one from palmeiras and he was good.

Yeah the Palmeiras one is good, as with the right training, you can get the stats in the right places. I personally use the Internacional one, as his stats are better at the start.

The Internacional one

and the Palmeiras one

Make your own assumptions.....

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

but balotelli has a PA of 195 i believe, what a beast

Yeah, but how much is Balotelli???not less than 10m, unless you manage to get him on a free.

yeah stuart i meant yours! i agree i signed marquinhos for everton, and scored a few screamers

Whih Marquinhos did you sign?? They both do the job, and only get better.

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

im in 2013 atm coming to the end of it and marquinhos from internacional is much better then the other he is brill

View attachment 20063

what skin is that??

yeah ive tried bernardo before hes okay, but i did a 2020 save, and there was a marquinhos playing for PSG AM/FC who had the most immense stats so i was wondering if he always got that good or if that was just a one off

can u show a print screen mate ?

can u show a print screen mate ?
yeh ill just load the game up and have a look, ill do a couple of screenshots of players who got really good. another is walter i think from internactional too!

Back