Martial arts

shadowsc2

Reaction score
As the title suggests, does anyone here train martial arts, or is anyone a professional martial arts student? I myself am training tai-chi with wing-chun and I enjoy it much, maybe even more than football manager :D

I did Karate for a year. Didn't enjoy it much, but it probably made me a more disciplined and motivated person.

I did Karate for a year. Didn't enjoy it much, but it probably made me a more disciplined and motivated person.

I am really entusiastic about it, I wouldn't mind training 10 years(not just tai-chi, but tae-kwon-do and capoiera) so that I know it really good...

You know what is the difference betwen karate, kung-fu, judo etc. martial arts? the forms and how you stand is slightly different and that's all...

I've found a place close to me where I can learn Jiu Jitsu. All I gotta do now is sign up.

I've found a place close to me where I can learn Jiu Jitsu. All I gotta do now is sign up.

And I gotta wolk about 10 sec to go to the place where I learn Tai-Chi... My family rented the place!

I used to do Judo, thought it was gay, so quit. Won a few comps though, have about 12 medals from competitions I won or came in the top three.

I used to do Judo, thought it was gay, so quit. Won a few comps though, have about 12 medals from competitions I won or came in the top three.

Well, well the mighty Duncan and his Judo...

Newcastle uni offers classes in Ninjitsu. If I got on to Newcaslte I would be tempted to do it :p

Newcastle uni offers classes in Ninjitsu. If I got on to Newcaslte I would be tempted to do it :p

LOL learning the ways of the ninjas mmm tempting, but how could I go to Newcastle since I'm from Croatia?

I know punch-fu. I consider myself one of the masters.

Been doing Muay Thai for the past 8 or 9 months.